Illuminati symbolism in hip hop and grime

Niall Ferguson

some one give me a *good* illuminati documentary to watch, i need a laugh.

Guest phonecharger

black ant and mythy, social

only a few people on here really know the deal which is very disheartening

Stop being self righteous

You make yourself like the Rabbis

Seek knowledge at your own peril

A simple life of servitude to Christ speaks more than puffing up oneself with knowledge

All the knowledge I need is that there is a God and to be aware of the things in this world that bring death, be it zorn, music or money

Then through my relationship with God and not the various books or sources you may be able to quote further knowledge is given to me

I'm not an advocate of ignorance and I respect your pursuit of knowledge but knowledge alone doesn't grant us favour in the eyes of God

do you believe Jesus christ is God?

God is a spirit

God sent himself to earth as human form 'Jesus' to spread the word to the masses

Jesus was the human form of God

WTF DONT PEOPLE GET

• Downvote 1

God is the Trinity

black ant and mythy, social

only a few people on here really know the deal which is very disheartening

Stop being self righteous

You make yourself like the Rabbis

Seek knowledge at your own peril

A simple life of servitude to Christ speaks more than puffing up oneself with knowledge

All the knowledge I need is that there is a God and to be aware of the things in this world that bring death, be it zorn, music or money

Then through my relationship with God and not the various books or sources you may be able to quote further knowledge is given to me

I'm not an advocate of ignorance and I respect your pursuit of knowledge but knowledge alone doesn't grant us favour in the eyes of God

do you believe Jesus christ is God?

God is a spirit

God sent himself to earth as human form 'Jesus' to spread the word to the masses

Jesus was the human form of God

WTF DONT PEOPLE GET

No thats the Oneness heresy.

God is the Trinity

One essence that is God in three distinct persons

The Father is not the Son and the Son isn't the Holy Spirit.

If the Son is Jesus then who is the Holy Spirit.

If God is Trinity, is God all of these three?

The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity.

He is fully God and has all the attributes of God (Eternal, Omnipresent, Omnipotent etc) but is distinct from the Father and the Son.

John 15:26

26"But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.

This is Jesus speaking.

The Helper = The Holy Spirit

God = an essence, a nature. Not a person.

When someone says "Jesus is God" they're talking about his divinity.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So Jesus is not God......

yes he is. Just like the Holy Spirit is and the Father is.

the statement "Jesus is God" isn't wrong just like the statement "The Holy Spirit is God" isn't wrong.

How can the father and son be one though?

Why is there a need for Jesus, presumably God created Jesus right?

Or was Jesus just there from the beginning, as the son of God, which makes no sense to me because surely the father comes before the son, otherwise what makes Jesus God's son, did he breed with a heavenly creature or something?

Normally the offspring of a man and woman when male is called the 'Sun'.

But the bible doesn't offer any explanation to how and why Jesus is Gods son, if he was there from the beginning with God, then surely he is the equal and not the son, as you can't be a son and still be an equalm it seems you christians have lost root of the original story somewhere along the line.

Guest phonecharger
The expression "Son of God", is an analogical term. It indicates origin, a close association, or identification. In Christian theology it describes the relationship of two persons of the triune God. It expresses an intimate relationship between two persons: God the Father, and God the Son - Jesus the Messiah.

So Jesus is not God......

yes he is. Just like the Holy Spirit is and the Father is.

the statement "Jesus is God" isn't wrong just like the statement "The Holy Spirit is God" isn't wrong.

How can the father and son be one though?

Why is there a need for Jesus, presumably God created Jesus right?

Or was Jesus just there from the beginning, as the son of God, which makes no sense to me because surely the father comes before the son, otherwise what makes Jesus God's son, did he breed with a heavenly creature or something?

John 1:1-3

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The Word = Jesus

Jesus exists eternally. The begotten always shares the same nature as the begettor

John 5:18

18This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

Ok

The Father is God

The Holy spirit is like God, with less powers. A semi God

And Jesus is the human form of God.

Is there three Gods, or one God in all of them?

The Father is God

Jesus is God

The Holy Spirit is God

They all have the attributes of God. None of them are lesser gods (I can't remember if its Jehovah's Witnesses or Mormons who hold that heretical view)

God is not a person. It's an essence or a nature. The is one God (One nature)

Jesus existed eternally but while incarnated in the flesh he had two natures. He was 100% divine and 100% human (Hypostatic Union)

His divinity didn't change when he entered the flesh

John 1:14

14And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.