BEFORE NEW YEARS THREESOME THREAD

Woodpecker

Yo any VIP2 gallis jump on the wave if you wanna post about gyal activity legitly in future!

Been noticing bare guys giving advice that shudnt be,,,STOP DAT

afrikan contingent talkin bout gyal STOP AT

eres the deal, after k20000008 wasted thread, theres a competition to bag a decent 3some on photo or video, with reasonable proof its you (no explenation needed)

To sweeten the deal im chuckin in a ton or a half of piff grade for the winner (cant have a price higher than 2 hookers now)

also, if the gyal look like fiends or hookers, not just a rejection from competition but a ban authorized straight from brisco locked up

could be a big fred steeeeeeeeeel

• Upvote 6

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

A ton or a half?

Which one is it then fam?

well if you want a ton cash....you get dat....

if you want 28gs of croe....same way....now get your game on caz cos im lookin to beat you man anyway lol

ffs ur a d*ckhead I'm sending these bitches home how the fuck am I gonna hold 28gs of cro in my yard? Seriously??

• Downvote 1

A ton or a half?

Which one is it then fam?

well if you want a ton cash....you get dat....

if you want 28gs of croe....same way....now get your game on caz cos im lookin to beat you man anyway lol

28gs of peng is at least double a ton

unless you...snm

nar man im talkin sum lemon not no mersh or nuttin, but certain man wont get motivated by 28g of some plant that they have to exchange with people for money