Sign in to follow this  
Leslie Nielsen

hiphop who you listening to at the minute?

i tend to change the artists i listen to all the time, always wanting to hear stuff (rap wise)right now its:danny!necroking gordyeminem (slept on this guy, although i listened to him when i was younger)pharcydebone thugsjust what your listening to currently, not all time favs etc

Probably 'Strange Fruit Project' at the momentand alot of Lloyd apart from them been giving alot of old skool r'n'b/hip hop some play

i've listened to quite a bit of strange fruit project, they got there name from a billy holiday song IIRC. there like people under the stairs and poor righteous teachers IIRC.

I'm currently listening to the Amerie album. Its not that bad after the initial junk.Ok, only 3 tracks are good, not including 1 Thing which shows that they know they f*cked up the previous album by releasing sh*t follow-up single 'Touch'

Probably 'Strange Fruit Project' at the momentand alot of Lloyd  apart from them been giving alot of old skool r'n'b/hip hop some play
strange fruit are bigu hurd of PPT??and bavu blakes?

yeah bavu is from austin, he done things with strange fruit, u got whut it dew rolleyes2.gif rapid ric kills his cd's :D PPT are from dallas. they done things with strange fruit project also.www.myspace.com/ppt3

PPT are a little different, they kinda sing, soul, rap,kinda thing, check the page, they are different. but whut it dew series ric done nice with them

USDA, S.A.S, DIPSET, EUROGANG, GRAFH, L.O.X, LIL WAYNE, BYRDGANG, OLD FUNK FLEX CD, SINCERE, SCORCHER & WRETCH, WILEY.OH & S4DK POWERFUL MUSIC 4 (PLUG, PLUG).

oh what im listening to tho isZ-RO (any album i put in by random selection)MOV (men of vision)SOME OLD SCREW TAPESbout it really

i don't see the whole point in people like s.a.s, dipset, rick ross etc or the whole gangsta rap thing...give me common, talib, technique, gym class heroes, k'naan etc anyday

Boyzone - Picture Of You a second ago.Now its Truth instrumental - Beanie Sigel. One of Kanye's finest pieces

Probably 'Strange Fruit Project' at the momentand alot of Lloyd  apart from them been giving alot of old skool r'n'b/hip hop some play
Havent heard of themJust checked out PTT'S myspace, Thats my type of music after listening to their tunes rolleyes2.gif What Bavu Blakes like? Any link to a site or music?

Havent heard of themJust checked out PTT'S myspace, Thats my type of music after listening to their tunes rolleyes2.gif What Bavu Blakes like? Any link to a site or music?
www.myspace.com/bavu

avant ft kelly rowland -seperatemasta ace ft jean grae - hold you / soda and soapbobby v ft luda - rearview ridinmonica - gotta move on