Somali chicks batter white woman...

smelly feet

tru say he prob didnt realize what was happening..still a p*ssy tho...would of hit the first 1 so hard, the noise of her skull hitting the floor would of sent the other girls running off screaming

Lol and the noise of the bars closing would have sent the tears down your face.

and id have to deal with that if it ever came but i don't think like that in the spur of the moment... iv always said if a female wants to fight like a man she can get it like a man.. 1 time when i was 16 some big manly looking ting coughed up some flem and spat it in my face...the way it was just hanging off my eyebrow.. i went in on her

BRUV

BRUV

seen a couple white folk on facebook rantin and ravin about this, givin it the old one rule for one and another rule for another, and as they all egg eachother on with the comments it begins to border on the old they should go back to where they come from talk

how disgusting, what an absolute shocker, thank fuck in the thread about the slag on the tram you lot never descended into slagging off and insulting white people. eh?

seen a couple white folk on facebook rantin and ravin about this, givin it the old one rule for one and another rule for another, and as they all egg eachother on with the comments it begins to border on the old they should go back to where they come from talk

how disgusting, what an absolute shocker, thank fuck in the thread about the slag on the tram you lot never descended into slagging off and insulting white people. eh?

This is exactly the type of comments i was talking bout, in fact u could actually be one of the people i saw comment on facebook.

Anyway, me personally, i didnt slag off the woman in the tram thread, didnt even shock me tbh sounded like a standard white rant to me, she was just drunk/drugged/mad/pissed off enough to say it loud.

Anyway no need to go back over that discussion.

This is exactly the type of comments i was talking bout, in fact u could actually be one of the people i saw comment on facebook.

Anyway, me personally, i didnt slag off the woman in the tram thread, didnt even shock me tbh sounded like a standard white rant to me, she was just drunk/drugged/mad/pissed off enough to say it loud.

Anyway no need to go back over that discussion.

you absolute fucking cretin, what is wrong with you? how can you say that its a standard white rant? it honestly hurts my brain listening shit like that.

so on one hand your upset at these racist comments, but on the other hand your making racist comments yourself, isnt that what your annoyed about in the first place?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I fink most if any racist remarks towards the tram woman in the thread were just guys trollin I don't think anyone had a problem with her skin colour

She on the other hand clearly did and she fully deep throated her foot when she started talking about people not being able to be British because they were black...and the slurred 'nigguaguar' of course

• Upvote 1

tru say he prob didnt realize what was happening..still a p*ssy tho...would of hit the first 1 so hard, the noise of her skull hitting the floor would of sent the other girls running off screaming

Lol and the noise of the bars closing would have sent the tears down your face.

and id have to deal with that if it ever came but i don't think like that in the spur of the moment... iv always said if a female wants to fight like a man she can get it like a man.. 1 time when i was 16 some big manly looking ting coughed up some flem and spat it in my face...the way it was just hanging off my eyebrow.. i went in on her

Nah I hear that, always been my philosophy.

Never hit a lady but a bitch can get knocked the fucked out.

I fink most if any racist remarks towards the tram woman in the thread were just guys trollin I don't think anyone had a problem with her skin colour

She on the other hand clearly did and she fully deep throated her foot when she started talking about people not being able to be British because they were black...and the slurred 'nigguaguar' of course

i agree with you on that, but there comes a point where you have to balance your "being a stupid fucking prick" and your right to be annoyed at "white being a stupid fucking prick" of racist comments aimed at black people.

Example:

Dave Clarke Sod all will happen mate, the woman on the tram was blatantly a c*nt but had a small point on the Foreners over here. These women used violence ad well as rascal abuse but will get away with it coz there will be an excuse used. It's wrong mate, one rule for one and another for others.

Nobody plays the race card like the white man, don't let them fool you.

Always the victim.

lol @ the spelling.

• Upvote 5

Example:

Dave Clarke Sod all will happen mate, the woman on the tram was blatantly a c*nt but had a small point on the Foreners over here. These women used violence ad well as rascal abuse but will get away with it coz there will be an excuse used. It's wrong mate, one rule for one and another for others.

Nobody plays the race card like the white man, don't let them fool you.

Always the victim.

lol @ the spelling.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

i agree with you on that, but there comes a point where you have to balance your "being a stupid fucking prick" and your right to be annoyed at "white being a stupid fucking prick" of racist comments aimed at black people.

I ain't gonna lie I never got y in def jam comedy all the white jokes got a Bligh....imagine a whie comedian pointed out a black guy in the crowd and started firing him with stereotypical racist/character jokes....

Shit would be all over WSHH

nothing to do with not rating, they dont like muslims but they cant say it to my face

"oi you, I don't like muslims!"

that'd be awfully rude

probably get them into alot of hassle, if someones filmin it they might end up nicked

Example:

I think you should inform the press about this 1 mate, thats a step too far

sounds like he has an opinion

how dare dave

I ain't gonna lie I never got y in def jam comedy all the white jokes got a Bligh....imagine a whie comedian pointed out a black guy in the crowd and started firing him with stereotypical racist/character jokes....

Shit would be all over WSHH

Not really.

I have the dvds and there is an Italian guy who jokes about black people and got love.

Said that he's tired of getting to his car and seeing flyers all over his windscreen, black people will promote anything, Jermaines graduation etc...

Got LOVE.

• Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh I see thatone but there always them safe ones that are more poking fun at 'lovable traits' can imagine the audience sayin 2 eachother "he's right tho we do love a flyer!"

Same type of joke like when Bernie Mac makes Ashton kutcher in guess who tell a racist joke and he drops one about Adam and eve couldn't be black because try taking a rib of a black man

And the response was smiles all round and some "he's right though" and "it's true it's true" type of talk

what you daemon racists dont understand is that ethnic minorities also criticise UK policy towards immigration. THAT fact is never mentioned, but they and other whites with brains and souls are able to discuss this without coming across as racist and prejudiced, acknowledging the need for immigrants and mobility of labour. so fuck you if you think you're the only one who SEES that there are problems with immirgration, but we dont need to shave our heads and join nazi groups to be able to put these views across.

an inherent racist CANNOT express themselves continuously without revealing their true motives. so stop fighting against your nature and claim ur against immigration and just have balls, or cunts like this woman and make yourselves known. u always jump on some pity me nonsense... if a man from bangladesh who cant speak a word of english, has little or no money and certainly hasnt got the levels of access a british Born person has is a threat to you, then you're a fucking lazy poof and have yourself to blame tbh. (except the polish ting and construction industry)

• Upvote 5