Outside London UK & Europe Clubbing

Seth Rollins

5 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

:lol:

9 weekend straight yanno, coming like a NHS waiting list.

will deffo shout you closer to the time tho.

LOOOOL

Yeah defo, looking at the bookings & guest lists etc, the ratio is gonna be mad.

100% gonna be the new spot in Liverpool

What's that haus spot saying zeke?

They are Opening a Sankeys in Romford

On 11/20/2016 at 6:45 PM, Mame Biram Diouf said:

@FA23 @Wavant  @Heero Yuy  

Anyone been Suede in Manny? 

Reviews seem long if out if you from out of Manny, double long if non white (even some reviews where a table still didn't secure entry) 

bouncers fuckery table not securing entry is v real.

Once theyve taken a disliking to you its a wrap.

You could try you might get in but have a back up club just in case

11 minutes ago, Lieutenant said:

LIV or nothing else Bane

Fam fuck LIV

Got put on the guestlist by 3 different people, plus through their twitter account, by phone and the website. Even know someone who knows someone that works there, they check and say its all good.

We get there all shoes, shirts, fades - looking and smelling good. Girls showing us mad love in the queue, getting snaps and pics. Broke up into a 3 and a 2. The with about 5 girls, the 2 with three girls. We get to the front now "not on the guestlist, get out". Absoloute disgrace. They didnt in nuff ethnics that night apparently. 

Dont know these clubs and bouncers keep getting away with it. 

Sounds like they remove people with ethnic sounding names from the list if it goes over their quota. Almost ruined my weekend 

@Wavant   @Heero Yuy    @FA23

Hzkslsdndndbdndjdkdod

Get out yanno

Arghhhhhhh, i feel your pain bro, we've all been there.

you should've got a table man, march straight to the front of the queue, and before the host even takes in air to talk, tell them you have a table and who you booked it with.

guestlist in those places doesn't mean shit.

4 minutes ago, Greens said:

Loool swear?

Source?

https://www.facebook.com/SankeysEast/

3 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Fam fuck LIV

Got put on the guestlist by 3 different people, plus through their twitter account, by phone and the website. Even know someone who knows someone that works there, they check and say its all good.

We get there all shoes, shirts, fades - looking and smelling good. Girls showing us mad love in the queue, getting snaps and pics. Broke up into a 3 and a 2. The with about 5 girls, the 2 with three girls. We get to the front now "not on the guestlist, get out". Absoloute disgrace. They didnt in nuff ethnics that night apparently. 

Dont know these clubs and bouncers keep getting away with it. 

Sounds like they remove people with ethnic sounding names from the list if it goes over their quota. Almost ruined my weekend 

@Wavant   @Heero Yuy    @FA23

:rofl: been LIV 3 times this calendar year, had a table all 3 times and it was still stress getting in. We've got connects with the owner and a couple of the girls that work there now though so it's a smooth transaction. 

Seen them move RAW though, turfing guys for fun. I watched them turf Nicky Maynard and his gang as well ?

Went Liv one time with a booked table. Arrived and the manager pulled out a wad of cash and said here, basically was our deposit back. 

Luckily my boy speeched it and managed to get someone elses table because their table cost less than ours.

Turns out they overbooked tables as they had to cater to these minor celebs that roll through on the day.

Anybody can get it tbh, but at the end of the day money talks 

Liv sounds stress :lol:

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Badman said:

Went Liv one time with a booked table. Arrived and the manager pulled out a wad of cash and said here, basically was our deposit back. 

Luckily my boy speeched it and managed to get someone elses table because their table cost less than ours.

Turns out they overbooked tables as they had to cater to these minor celebs that roll through on the day.

Anybody can get it tbh, but at the end of the day money talks 

Rah you're lucky you even got that back tbh these clubs go on ruthless 

12 hours ago, Trap God said:

TBF from there's 5 of you there's no reason you don't have a table

That was the original plan 

But from reading reviews on Facebook, Twitter, other sites and speaking to people that have been there before - as fucked as it sounds getting a table and being turfed as a group of 5 minority, young males, males from London seemed much more likely than being turned away in two different groups (2 + 3) arriving 15 minutes apart mixed with girls and being on the Guestlist. 

We would have rather a table, money or being tight wasn't the issue. Everyone works and is doing well. It was just based on loads of reviews and experiences that it seemed the better option to break up and mix then go as a 5 for a table where people still get turfed on arrival. 

Can't win

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

That was the original plan 

But from reading reviews on Facebook, Twitter, other sites and speaking to people that have been there before - as fucked as it sounds getting a table and being turfed as a group of 5 minority, young males, males from London seemed much more likely than being turned away in two different groups (2 + 3) arriving 15 minutes apart mixed with girls and being on the Guestlist. 

We would have rather a table, money or being tight wasn't the issue. Everyone works and is doing well. It was just based on loads of reviews and experiences that it seemed the better option to break up and mix then go as a 5 for a table where people still get turfed on arrival. 

Can't win

Bro if from day your putting down money for a table which has at least £500 minimum spend 

Or you being on the guestlist where you pay your £20 entry fee

Which do you think is more likely to get you in?

21 minutes ago, Badman said:

Bro if from day your putting down money for a table which has at least £500 minimum spend 

lol trust,

Waiting in the queue with no leverage, being at the mercy of somebodies mood and clipboard, out of town aswell.

tu6LYcwt1lx72.gif

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Badman said:

I would say the latter 

If £500 meant anything to them they wouldn't be walking out with the cash and telling people to fuck off 

Same as those guys in Bournemouth who were posted up before on here. Booked a table and turned up as a black group, didn't get in. If they had gone 2 at a time by Guestlist queue/normal queue they would've been fine 

Rather go somewhere else where I'm welcome over standing there begging the doormen to let me go to my £500 table before being handed back my cash and removed from the queue

Each to their own 

I see both sides of reasoning. In this instance based of reviews and word of mouth I thought we had a better chance splitting up and going Guestlist route. Didn't work, is what it is. Still had a sick night with somewhere just as popping, and the same music. 

• Upvote 1