Outside London UK & Europe Clubbing

Seth Rollins

Suggestions? And Clubs?So far me and my peoples have hit up:Leicester, Watford, Bournemouth, Southend, Wales.Going Ipswich first week in March for my friends 21st (who lives up there).
'Llow going to these sparsely negro populated areas when you come like Shaquille O Neal, they will have you up.

LDN SWAGGER WHEN RAVING OFF THE ENDZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE WHITE GURLS THOUGHT I WAS TONY YAYO SHEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
biggrin.gif It's the same in London.
Club Release in Coventry can be good on a Saturday. Best thing to do is come down on an organised.
Coventry? Is there more than one club up there tho? You know certain time a night flops, in ends you can go elsewhere, outta London? You're f*cked! :D
Leeds leeds leeds*Actually llow it- forgot you was like 8 foot 6.They don't take kindly to groups of black males...you'd stand out like a sore thumb famolay*
Went Leeds before. HLC and a Miss Dynamite P.A. Was decent.-------------------------------------------------------------

swear there is one decent rave coming up in hudds

n770275220_2110995_103.jpgn770275220_2110994_9498.jpgLove Bug Meets Promiseland - 16th Feb - Club Society, HuddersfieldValentines All Nighter£13.50 + b.fALL DJ'S 100% CONFIRMEDKiss FM's - DJ EZ (Award Winning Best DJ) 1am - 2amwww.djez.com1 Xtra's - Seani B (Da Remix Kid) 12am - 1amShaun Banger ScottSupa D (The Best in Funky House)Brownsuga FamilyAndy JayDJ KristalDJ HandzDJ MarcusSolid CSupaDestinyMC's: CKP, Steve O & DogtanyanTICKET OUTLETS: WWW.CLUBTICKETS.COM

somewhere in essex surley would be an idea??wheres good for the clubs & pref hoes in essex, planning an outta ends trip there once i get my whip
mayhem - southend..on saturdaystalk - southend..on thursdays/fridaysmayhem is in the town centretalk is by the seafront
slyly knows bout them meat market onez4get all that ldn swagger talk cos certain dudes will come out here relaxed and end up blendin in like wall featuresswagger >>>>>__________ when ravin anywhere that fly people gatherK-dot.1