Outside London UK & Europe Clubbing

Seth Rollins

There are other clubs in Coventry. There's Ikon/Lava Ignite, Dogma, Prague, Demand however, Club Release is the only one I know that will definately play music you enjoy on that night. The others, I'm not too sure about, but I know that Ikon place sometimes has a night were it's playing techno and pop. I rarely rave anymore.In fact, on the 21st of Feb, there is a rave in a club called Demand called How We Livin. It's the 7th one, so believe it is always ram. Only thing is alot of it will be uni students, but if you're on it, check it out.

allow watford, is all bless but aint worth a big trip or nuthin.ive heard bournmouth is the livest place on the south coastmight as well get international train to some off key crazy easten european country , mental raves
lol better yet jus relocate innit....might aswell go all the way then everywhere u go is OTK-dot.1

• 2 years later...

newcastle is the next stop on the uk tour with my new team.

whenever im on holiday the newcastle chicks are DTF from the get go

bare freshies up there so the london accent = you must be a star

remember some ting telling me she was nile rangers wifey..... :lol:

Been here a few times. :lol: . In fact just last week

There's a demand for urban/ethnic guys and no supply. Even them freshie uncles get it in in Newcastle. Its one of those places where everyone is local so when they see new faces its all systems go.

Its a place where guys with less than average swagger can live the life of a swagger don. I'd say its like moving from the Premiership to SPL. Guys who didnt think they had that much tekkers suddenly start bussing stepovers and scoring 30 yard screamers.

Best bar for the tunes and girls is probably Ohso. but tbh you will get it in anywhere you go.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's a demand for urban/ethnic guys and no supply. Even them freshie uncles get it in in Newcastle. Its one of those places where everyone is local so when they see new faces its all systems go.

Its a place where guys with less than average swagger can live the life of a swagger don. I'd say its like moving from the Premiership to SPL. Guys who didnt think they had that much tekkers suddenly start bussing stepovers and scoring 30 yard screamers.

Best bar for the tunes and girls is probably Ohso. but tbh you will get it in anywhere you go.

lol

The analogy is so on point.

Would recommend Tup Tup or anywhere that Dj's Devon & Play are at, there's also a nice club that plays disco & funky house but I can't remember then name right now.

lol

lol

pmslll

top post