Outside London UK & Europe Clubbing

Seth Rollins

Can a nigga shake a leg there then get that same leg over or do they not feel blacks up there if yes where are the clubs to go to to pick up some white bishes and take em bk pos in advance

You always talk about white girls, fuck them and get potentially get them preggers.

Then you say you don't do white chicks, SMH

*loads up skyscanner.net + booking.com*

Can a nigga shake a leg there then get that same leg over or do they not feel blacks up there if yes where are the clubs to go to to pick up some white bishes and take em bk pos in advance

You always talk about white girls, f*ck them and get potentially get them preggers.

You always talk about white girls, f*ck them and get potentially get them preggers.

Leave him man, he's living this e-life to its fullest.

see you there g

• 1 month later...

Went to market bar in Notts

Some pagan management,these yardie bouncers were kool they wanted to let us in but the promoter etc. werent having it

Eventually got in at 2am kmt

/

Surrey was surprisingly live

brought a ting back to my boys halls

surrey is soreville

especially places like sutton ive heard *slutton*

Thought I'd share my experiences:

Reading

The town where I currently live. Wouldn't recommend for a night out. Firstly, it's pricey, like marginally cheaper than London. You get some decent totty in Vodka Revs, Sakura (older crowd and good house music) and Dogma, but most of them are stuck up and you also get plenty of wannabe supermen. And the dark skin wont make a difference out here. However if you're in the market to bore out some griminal overweight slags, then Rewind in Reading is for you. Just watch out for all the broken glass on the floor, and the Berkshire cockneys. I was in here once with my girl and one fat bird in a nurses outfit came over to me and gripsed up my arse nextly. All infront of my girl. Was a different experience and I felt violated.

Cardiff

Would recommend. sh*t loads of bars and the drink is noticeably cheaper. I'd suggest staying away from the big clubs (Oceana), as they get really busy and too loud, so talking bollocks to chicks is a bit of a job. I would recommend some of the more different bars though - try Buffalo on a Saturday for some old skool hip hop, decent drinks and decent birds, not many slags though. Buffalo even has this neon on the wall:

4364527785_9cf6684504.jpg

Some of the bars are open until 6 AM times too. There are loads of bars in Cardiff full of slaggy hen nights and the local chicks that come down from the Valleys for the weekend after a city experience. These chicks are friendly and up for most, just take a wing man for their friends, you know how girls feel more comfortable if a friend is with them. I even considered a move down here after uni as you can get a decent 2 bed yard (city centre flat with parking) for £700 a month.

Birmingham

Been out in Brum a few times now. What's cool is that the bars are located in one main place and there are f*ck*ng loads of em. The quality of totty is a bit all over the place, but no doubt they are slags, and you'll be able to find the decent ones. You'll stand out as a bloke here if you're not totally pissed off your face. It's unlikely that dark skin will be of any advantage. Brum is cheap but it is a total sh*t tip. If you're going I'd recommend a stay in Nite Nite City rooms. Cheap small rooms and walking distance to the bars, so you don't need to see the sh*t bits.

Bristol

Lots of chicks but not a cheap night out. The birds are friendly and quite up for it, but lots of them are on their first stint away from home (uni). It's got an alternative pretentious feel that can be used to your advantage (drugs). Last time I went we ended up smoking di ganj in a packed pub garden and no one gave a sh*t.

Brighton

If you're from London just go down one weekend. It doesn't take long on the train (around 1 hour from Victoria). Don't drive as there's f*ck all parking. It's full of slags that ain't too grim lookin. It has plenty of bars and possibly the world's biggest Oceana, which was full of chicks last time I went. If you flop and don't get anywhere inside the clubs, you can draw in the kebab shops after. 100% serious. Plenty of girls from surrounding areas (Lewes, Worthing) go to Brighton for a night out, get drunk, spend all their P, and have no way of getting home. They subsequently do desp things. We got a taxi back with one Afghan driver, he was telling us that they offer to get their tits out and more just for a taxi home.

Last but not least

Sheffield

Very very very lively night life. Lots of students (2 big unis) and pissed up northerners. Lots (and I mean lots) of drugs too. Couldn't go for a piss without hearing sniffing, and the AFs in the toilets don't care. Sheffield has a big drum and bass and dance music scene too, so if you're into that, go. Drinks are quite cheap, but it's got a bit of a trendy stuck up edge to it. Everyone up there is trying to pretend they aren't in some washed out former steel town that's had masses of government money thrown at it. So if you go in being that guy (superman from London) you will draw, just let them come to you.

• Upvote 7

windsor sunday night is the one

Ive avoided leeds and sheffield because i always thought it was seriously racist ?

hes right about brighton ncp is you paying a fortune....deffo a train ting but bouncers are cunts there

best bouncers were in bristol, proper helpful....even the police were given man directions to a next club all radioing in to make sure it was the right way and shit

Pure double yellows on the backstreets fam.

Didn't hit any racism in sheffield - can't see that being the case cos there are so many students.

Bouncers were standardly chiefs in Brighton, but some were safe. We got let into the over 25s rooms in Oceana even though 2 of the boys were 24 at the time.

Cardiff is live, too man whores. 411 on a friday/saturday night is good. Black bruddas get love of there, watch out for the malis there, they are crazy and on it. cardiff is actually a sick city, i swear when i went i was thinking why didnt i go to the uni there, flats/houses are new and ch

eap, jobs are there for ppl.

i think everyone knows bout brum now, full of lighities, clubs are cheap. i swear i came on that superman london vibe, but sh*t didnt work to my expectations, most people from brum have fam down in London so its nothing new and alot of ppl from london go there so.

I heard leeds decent still. i wanna go to a city where hardly no other brothers, so when man walking through the town centre is all eyes on me, but at the same time not racist just in amazed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5