Manc Fans

The New Diaby

Fucking hell United

The sickest mentality

From pre season alone you can see our football has improved, passing, interchanging, 1st touches - just from welbeck, young & cleverley being their alone

looking forward to see how we do against City.

Cleverley & Welbeck will both be Manchester United players

200%

Both said before the game

& the 2nd quote will be bumped AGAIN at the end of this season..

Anderson has always performed well with a tenacious high energy midfielder next to him

which is why we saw the best of him with hargreaves.. but one that can play football aswell? Sorted

Im fully excited for the season to start

Just leaving wembley now. Absolutely fucked. Uniteds youngers>>>___________

Guys thought I was gassed.

Fuck right off some of the interplay And exchanges

Carrick holds us back. For about the 20th time shot the fucker back to tottenham

All I'm saying is I reckon clevs will be a surprise addition to the England squad for weds after someone drops out

:ghost:

dsg

adg

dg

g

a

wrg

a

rg

a

THATS HOW YOU PLAY FOOTBALL

lol that was class

FUCKIN GET INNNNNNNNNNNN

FAM

SICK

Say NOTHING.

OHHHHHHH

IM GETTING EXCITED FOR THE BIG KICK OFF ALREADY

FRGV

Cleverly & Welbecks 1/2 touch game is stupid..add Nani & Rooney to that loooool its ovaaaaaaaaaa

Clev when not on the wing is a very good player, intelligent footballer

Amazing

All nani and rooney

What a beutifal goal

Rafael>>

they both been talking up their chances this season aswell

how they both wanna play, gonna score 20 goals, and are here for the long run

Full of bottle & they love the club

QUALITY

:lol: :lol:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

Samir Nasri has hit back at critics of his mega-money move to Man City by blasting Arsenal for failing to provide the Europa League football he craved.

Nasri - who was criticised by Arsenal fans and labelled a mercenary when he left for Man City in the summer - feels vindicated following the 2-0 victory over Bayern Munich that helped Man City finish ten points above Villarreal to qualify for the Europa League's last 32.  

"I can't wait to hear the Europa League anthem as we line up on the pitch on a Thursday night," said the winger. "The hairs will be standing up on the back of my neck as I hear that tune. How does it go again?"

Nasri was part of an Arsenal side that visited Barcelona in the Champions League last season, but admits it was difficult watching new club City visit the likes of FC Politehnica Timisoara.

If I ever wanted to play Europa League football I had to leave Arsenal," claimed Nasri. "It's been over a decade since Arsene Wenger last guided his team into Europe's second-tier competition and Arsenal again failed to land a Europa League spot last year. To make matters worse, we had to watch Spurs grab the last place. Even Fulham got in via the flippin' fair play league - at that point I knew it was time to say au revoir.

"There were moments this season when I wondered if I had done the right thing moving to City, when it looked as if we were in danger of qualifying for the next round of the Champions League and Arsenal were on course for the Europa, but now I can look forward to possibly playing Stoke."

Nasri is chomping at the bit to face the Europa League's finest. "There are no easy names in the Europa League," he said. "Whether it's FC Metalist Kharkiv, FC Vaslui or Vorskla Poltava, I can't pronounce any of them. At least I might get a game, though."

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1