Would You join the army?

Lens

Would You join the army, in any of the 3 scenarios below:

1 - by choice

2 - we went to war for what You believed was a just cause

3 - it was the only paid job You could get

4 - a law was passed where all men aged between 18-40 had to join the army - prison for refusal

?

Guest petercrotch

If it was possible for me to join and not get involved in the nitty gritty stuff like fighting on frontline or defusing bombs or anything that could lead to loss of limbs or life then why not . If i couldn't then .

NO

NO

NO

NO

I would force this country to make joining the Army for 3 years mandatory.

It would get people into shape, give them discipline, make their confidence increase, give them will power to succeed in life.

Too many young people drinking, drugs, wasting their lifes, government not doing enough in education, jobs wise - its an evil circile of depression.

The stronger and bigger our army is the less chance you're going to die or be attacked.

• Downvote 2

ok but at least we should be trained in self defence, I think we should all have to train in the army for 3 years even if it doesnt mean going out to places like afghanistan

you should be ready, fit an able to be called upon by your country.

the personal and social skils you can learn in the army are invaluable.

the way I hear some 20 year olds talking these days, no respect, all they want is strippers, their own coded language, money etc

My grandad fought in the war so this country could stand on its own two feet, not giving freedom to stupid cunts taking the piss breaking the rules

This is no colour issue, its about social deprivation not being attended too, young people being brought up on the wrong morales

I know this doesnt concern everyone.

/

Just look at some of the cunts you got on here and tell me this country is progressing the way those who fought for it would have liked

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ok but at least we should be trained in self defence, I think we should all have to train in the army for 3 years even if it doesnt mean going out to places like afghanistan

you should be ready, fit an able to be called upon by your country.

the personal and social skils you can learn in the army are invaluable.

the way I hear some 20 year olds talking these days, no respect, all they want is strippers, their own coded language, money etc

My grandad fought in the war so this country could stand on its own two feet, not giving freedom to stupid cunts taking the piss breaking the rules

This is no colour issue, its about social deprivation not being attended too, young people being brought up on the wrong morales

I know this doesnt concern everyone.

/

Just look at some of the cunts you got on here and tell me this country is progressing the way those who fought for it would have liked

Oi caz.

Man ain't fighting no white man's war. WWI was a white man's war, WWII was a white man's war. The war was POINTLESS. If it wasn't for some dumb alliances those wars would have been avoided.

I know enough about this world to realize that there is no war worth fighting on the face of this earth. There are too many nukes and not enough sense. Fuck the British Army and everything they've ever stood for.

*burns Poppy*

• Downvote 1