Robbie Fowler Appreciation Thread

Mr Q

Sick guy, hopefully gets the send off he deserves at the CL final.Most memorable moments for me include showing Le Saux for the battyman he is.THAT Hat trick against Arsenal.The double he scored against Villa in the FA Cup Semi, one was a sick strike that went in off the post.all the sick strikes he's scored against Man Utd over the yearshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRkY3-wQogY

Id like to pay some serious homage to one of the greatest strikers England has produced ever...The way he moved Garry Neville before dinking the ball over Schmeichel at old trafford biggrin.gif Its a shame he had those injuries, Kuyt & Crouch arent fit to clean Fowlers boots...Also Arbeloa u sh*t fuker u should've passed to Fowler, thats a sign of the direction Liverpool football club are heading, these Spaniards are taking over.

Like I said in the other post, I'd like him if he hadn't tomented my club in his prime years. Liverpool legend.
he did torment you team truth, but you arsenal fans should remember when he even declined that penalty at highbury, begging the ref not to give it to himthe man is a legend. and a honest guy.

Hate the c*nt

I was proper sad when Houllier sold him, some manager shouldnt have the right to come in and just offload the clubs heroes in their prime.Glad he got his chance to say goodbye properly.Well done to Rafa though, in this world of profit and competition he shows there is still room for sentiment.