Week 15 - Premier League 11/12 & El Clasico

User

Still find it hard watching pro matches live. Got that Didn't-make-it syndrome and seeing average ballers that I am definitely better than playing on those sort of stages buns me deep down into my soul.

Djourou is awful. Awful.

Didn't know Ramsey was an AM :/ didn't do anything at all today.

Talk about parking the bus from Everton, no ambition at all. Taking Saha off for Distin 30mins from the end was further evidence of this.

RVP's goal was a bangerrrrr, can't wait to watch it on MOTD

Still find it hard watching pro matches live. Got that Didn't-make-it syndrome and seeing average ballers that I am definitely better than playing on those sort of stages buns me deep down into my soul.

Djourou is awful. Awful.

Didn't know Ramsey was an AM :/ didn't do anything at all today.

Talk about parking the bus from Everton, no ambition at all. Taking Saha off for Distin 30mins from the end was further evidence of this.

RVP's goal was a bangerrrrr, can't wait to watch it on MOTD

ol' "i coulda been a contender" ass nigga

na mate, he's where he's at, and you're where you are for a reason

• Upvote 2

Lol I know you're just being a d*ckhead but you're right I am where I'm at for a reason and average ballers play in the prem for a reason.

My point still stands

Just remembered, we've got Jenkinson on our books.

I retract my statement and formally apologise for any offence caused.

Guest Portuguese

You go one nil up against Barca so you decide to stop pressing and start backing off.

Coentrao got abused by Iniesta.

Pep played it well with Iniesta on the left/Sanchez with a free role while Messi dropped deep into midfield(Caught life he should of seen red)

Busquets what a footballer.

Mourinho had the chance and got the team and players he wanted to go toe to toe with Barca but he failed again with his p*ssy tactics.

Ozil/Di Maria never turned up as usual

Benzema wow what a footballer(I knew he will become that guy hopefully he keeps it up during and after the euros)

Ronaldo yeah? He didn't show up as usual, missed two great chances and took poor free kicks offered zero.

How the fuck is this guy considered one of the best in the world when he is nothing but a one track bully.

Better than Messi yeah? Not even better than Xavi and Iniesta! Not even in the top 10 'footballers' one of the best athletes I give him that and the biggest one track bully ever.

Mourinho what a c*nt for not taking Ronaldo off.

Pep has Mourinho number and will always do.

Hopefully Santos show Madrid how to go toe to toe with Barca no p*ssy football

Neymar shows he is worth the hype and is actually a big game player unlike Cristiano(never addressing this guy as Ronaldo ever again)

LOL @ anyone saying for us to buy Baines SMH, Walcott deaded him.

If someone told me Baines was a Arsenal fan or had a major soft spot for us I could believe them.

He's never played well against us from what I can remember, he loves Arsenal Ashley Cole, and the interview he gave basically giving up his England place at the time to Kieran Gibbs, had me thinking is he being sarcastic or serious?

Ozil/Ronaldo to me is why Hazard shouldn't join Real yet.

Ronaldo aint dominating the El Classico yet, if ever.

Ozil he's talented but he's a co-star on the bill, and when the lead Ronaldo doesn't turn up, he & the others don't know what to do. Hazard will join the co-stars. Go there when your ready to lead.

Fabregas was the lead at Arsenal, (he went a year maybe even 2, too early but he said fuck missing out on the trophy haul I get it but at least he knows how to lead ad dominate a team) watching him turn into basically their version of his Arsenal's Denilson was sad (made bare ignored runs). Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets they got this game, but had the others not turned up I'd like to have thought Fabregas could have stepped up & the fact him & Sanchez got goals suggest they could.

Ozil people was shocked he started, which tells its own story about him & Madrid.