General Boxing Thread

Sinister

Now everyone who was watching boxing last week who isn't a regular watcher or fan should have watched today.

Nonsense.

You what lad?

Everyone who wanted to see a K.O last week was watching the wrong match. Gassed non-boxing fans should have watched Joshua destroy another bum instead of expecting Mayweather or Pacquiao to K.O each other.

What's difficult to understand what I was saying 'lad'?

Now everyone who was watching boxing last week who isn't a regular watcher or fan should have watched today.

Nonsense.

You what lad?

Everyone who wanted to see a K.O last week was watching the wrong match. Gassed non-boxing fans should have watched Joshua destroy another bum instead of expecting Mayweather or Pacquiao to K.O each other.

It was worded a bit difficult to understand tbf b

Nonsense.

You what lad?

It was worded a bit difficult to understand tbf b

+ I was half asleep.

George Groves will go to the United States to fight for Badou Jack's world title, his promoters have confirmed.

The Londoner is the mandatory challenger for the WBC super-middleweight belt Jack took from Anthony Dirrell in Chicago last month.

The contest was due to go to purse bids between Groves' promoters the Sauerland brothers and Floyd Mayweather, who promotes Jack.

But a statement from Team Sauerland confirmed a deal has been struck to make the fight in the States.

It read: "We have a deal. Fight is on. Badou Jack v George Groves will take place in USA. Date and site to be confirmed soon."

The fight will be a third at world level for Groves, who twice failed to win Carl Froch's IBF and WBA titles.

His old rival James DeGale fights Anthony Dirrell's brother Andre for the IBF belt in Boston this weekend in a fight you can watch live on Sky Sports

Totally forgot bout this, whys it on so early

UD DeGale

• 3 weeks later...

Former world heavyweight champion David Haye would welcome the chance to face domestic heavyweight rival Anthony Joshua at Wembley.

Haye has not fought since stopping Dereck Chisora at Upton Park almost three years ago but as he nears a return from shoulder surgery, the 34-year-old has revealed he is unfazed by the prospect of facing Olympic champion Joshua.

Haye, who won the WBA title by beating Nikolay Valuev in 2009, told The Sun: "I definitely think an all-British contest will be there for us.

This guy :lol: