General Boxing Thread

Sinister

Really good fight I had canelo winning by a couple rounds landed more cleaner power punches to body and head and showed he can take a punch too.

How do you man score rounds I only recently started getting into boxing deeply but don't usually focus on scoring rounds 

On second watch (with the sound off) GGG was landing more for the majority of the rounds, but it was with more of an amateur point scoring style. Canelo's work looked cleaner with more intent behind the shots.

If I'm looking at it from the style Golovkin was fighting with then I'd say he won more rounds, but still no robbery.

Not really looking to see a 3rd fight right now

• Upvote 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/45561101

British WBO middleweight world champion Billy Joe Saunders has been charged with misconduct by the British Boxing Board of Control over a social media video police described as "sickening".

Saunders, 29, has apologised for the video, in which he tells a woman he will give her £150 worth of drugs to perform a sex act.

She is then asked to punch a passer-by, and does, before Saunders drives off.

Nottinghamshire Police have started an investigation.

No drugs could be seen in the video and he later described it as "banter" that "went wrong".

PMSL what a lad

What happen on the undercard 

didnt watch guessing usual matchroom mismatches ?

Nines yh ?