Sign in to follow this  
Sinister

boxing General Boxing Thread

Dunno what fight these BT Sport commentators are watching you’d think GGG was high and dry the way they’re going on. 

Just like the first fight Canelo with the better cleaner work. 

Bullseye on him to win by MD not bad not bad. 

I thought Canelo won, see some man talking about bigger GGG robbery than the 1st fight

Sanchez proving how inept he is once again. 

Been begging Canelo to stand and fight “Mexican style” pretty much every day and that’s what lost there man the fight in the 12 🤣🤣🤣

Really good fight I had canelo winning by a couple rounds landed more cleaner power punches to body and head and showed he can take a punch too.

How do you man score rounds I only recently started getting into boxing deeply but don't usually focus on scoring rounds 

On second watch (with the sound off) GGG was landing more for the majority of the rounds, but it was with more of an amateur point scoring style. Canelo's work looked cleaner with more intent behind the shots.

If I'm looking at it from the style Golovkin was fighting with then I'd say he won more rounds, but still no robbery.

Not really looking to see a 3rd fight right now

• Upvote 1

Just this morning I was wondering what was going on with this guy 

Being on the verge to fight GGG to being on the undercard of the don who clinic'ed you. Maaza.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/45561101

British WBO middleweight world champion Billy Joe Saunders has been charged with misconduct by the British Boxing Board of Control over a social media video police described as "sickening".

Saunders, 29, has apologised for the video, in which he tells a woman he will give her £150 worth of drugs to perform a sex act.

She is then asked to punch a passer-by, and does, before Saunders drives off.

Nottinghamshire Police have started an investigation.

No drugs could be seen in the video and he later described it as "banter" that "went wrong".

PMSL what a lad

🤣🤣 not gonna bother only thing I’m interested in which round Pricey gets retired in