you see people in pen...

CaoS

n they come out hench n all dis...im just curious as to how this happens...dont u need a strict diet of certain foods...carbs protein n all dat stuff?for the weight gain (muscle) to take effect surely you cant JUST push the weights alone wiv random lil amounts of food n sh*t :? if im wrong minor im just wonderin...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bare time to kill i guessu think its the sheer amount of time they're puttin into it thats doin it :shock: spose still but...swear u need all the nutrients n all the bollocks for ur body to be able to cope wiv the muscle mass ?

i assumed so :? but i was just thinkin bout someone tellin me like how without all proper foods n all dat madness ur body struggles to build the muscle n can cause problems later if u strain to do so without the proper nutrientsi duno im probaly all wrong just wonderin stillminory

When your on 23 hour bang up you aint going to be doing much but eat and maybe go gym once a week.
Gym once a week?Arghfhdsffdghghfgh
Maybe more laid back prisons and people who are serving long sentences will go more then once a week.