you see people in pen...

CaoS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They do eat proper.Dont beleive the shitty american films that they give the inmantes slimey grunge sh*t.They get proper meals.
get me
lol at Prison meals being proper, healthy in carbs/protein but far from a proper meal.Rely on pot noodles and minor snacks to get you through the nite.

been in there for years.

all i kno is alot of ppl seem 2 be in a rush to go backps2's in youth prisons nowadays
You have to work hard and behave well for them ting.Them youts the only reason they have no worries in pen is because 9/10 they will get setenced to a few month for dumbness, go to pen like feltham or warren hill and see nuff man they know in there from road so it will be minor riding a few months.Let them turn 21+ get sent wales, where they will know nobody.

Guest Removal Man

think about it tho...dey say u get addicted to liftin weights after a while, an in prison its easy to get addicted to sh*ton another note, someone i kno who did a life sentance said he was in a bar one night, and a personal trainer/fitness instructor came over to him an asked him if he'd been in prison, my guy says "yeah, but how'd u kno"... instructor tells him he has what they refer to as a 'prison physique'... f*cked

I dont do weights or gym atall anymore hence the weight gain.<<<<<<<<<<<<I think Iam bigger than u still Caos so u threat me not, also if u do go pen for raping em, then u can get tonx, it works in ur favour mayne.
I HELP U LOSE WAIGHT NEDAI rolleyes2.gif