Sign in to follow this  
the clash

When you was a younger teen...

Did you ever join a gang?or make a gang and call yourself something like we called our gang the YBM (younger brockley massive) lolwe was'nt even a gang that went round harming people we just hung about in graveyards and drunk super skol till we threw up.

nopebut now my ends seem to be devided by postcodes...which is kina swag still

not a gangbut obviously there was the crew as such my tag was illusion, we used to graph up everywhere n u cudnt join the tag crew until u did an allnighter and walked the railway track at nightmy cousin yh, shes from peckham they used to do sum ting where if they went out with a peckham yute hu was 4 example called 'yunga stripez' then her name wud becum 'little miss yunag stripez'sum hype ting lol

nope just had a main kliq i jammed withno gangjust hit shoobs, draw girls no hypenow days my bits are just hyped upmost of the yungas i see and look out for are on that stupid hype

not a gangbut obviously there was the crew as such  my tag was illusion, we used to graph up everywhere n u cudnt join the tag crew until u did an allnighter and walked the railway track at nightmy cousin yh, shes from peckham they used to do sum ting where if they went out with a peckham yute hu was 4 example called 'yunga stripez'  then her name wud becum 'little miss yunag stripez'sum hype ting lol
yeah my tag was 'driver' still... when all the olders used to rob post offices & sh*t they used to use me as the getaway driver.

I never joined but knew loads of people that did. D30, DSN, DTK, BTK and so on...
LOL I remember them.And when PDC called themselves Pell Dem Crew. Bout Poverty Driven Children KMT cant fool me.

I started to.But then got overly bored with chilling on road every friday and saturday, and MAYBE once a monthe seeing a fight.
tagging up everything in sight lol

I never joined but knew loads of people that did. D30, DSN, DTK, BTK and so on...
LOL I remember them.And when PDC called themselves Pell Dem Crew. Bout Poverty Driven Children KMT cant fool me.
Or Pray Days Change... LIEEESSSS

not a gangbut obviously there was the crew as such  my tag was illusion, we used to graph up everywhere n u cudnt join the tag crew until u did an allnighter and walked the railway track at nightmy cousin yh, shes from peckham they used to do sum ting where if they went out with a peckham yute hu was 4 example called 'yunga stripez'  then her name wud becum 'little miss yunag stripez'sum hype ting lol
lolmy school had pure of them little miss reh teh teh in my schoolon their jean jacketsvery boog

i was in a gang called 'gang manz crew' we used to spray silly string on little girls and slap post its with 'kick me' on their bums.

i was in a gang called 'gang bang manz crew' we used to spray silly string on little girls and slap post its with 'kick me' on their bums.
seeeen

Had a lil group in primary school which was just the first letter of our names to make a word. We went round jacking people and gunfights with the police(last bit is a lie)

Had a lil group in primary school which was just the first letter of our names to make a word. We went round jacking people and gunfights with the police(last bit is a lie)
Just admit the whole thing is a lie innit

made a gang in primary school called the demon gang we had to go round the playground at break and lunch causing bare havoc.. was joke biggrin.gif

how can i b linking sum bruddaan i see 22nd side tattoes on his forearmthem tings put me offda youtes mostly just refer 2 demselves by the ends initlike my area ur either, redbrick, tufnell, white flights or crescent ectoh yh, n last night i saw 1 kid by the Tescos on old Kent road, looked no more than 9, chillin by himself like he was waitin 4 sum1 at 2 am chuffin a greti sed 2 him 'how old r u' cuz i was shockedhe goes '21'i was like 'yh u look it', but seriously wat da raarse is he doin chillin on his 1's dem kinda hours, where r his parents

how can i b linking sum bruddaan i see 22nd side tattoes on his forearmthem tings put me offda youtes mostly just refer 2 demselves by the ends initlike my area ur either, redbrick, tufnell, white flights or crescent ectoh yh, n last night i saw 1 kid by the Tescos on old Kent road, looked no more than 9, chillin by himself like he was waitin 4 sum1 at 2 am chuffin a greti sed 2 him 'how old r u' cuz i was shockedhe goes '21'i was like 'yh u look it', but seriously wat da raarse is he doin chillin on his 1's dem kinda hours, where r his parents
I was in Tescos on old kent road last night still... between 5-6pm around them times.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

no but i was/am an honourary member of GBE and full klip