When you was a younger teen...

the clash

Did you ever join a gang?or make a gang and call yourself something like we called our gang the YBM (younger brockley massive) lolwe was'nt even a gang that went round harming people we just hung about in graveyards and drunk super skol till we threw up.

not a gangbut obviously there was the crew as such my tag was illusion, we used to graph up everywhere n u cudnt join the tag crew until u did an allnighter and walked the railway track at nightmy cousin yh, shes from peckham they used to do sum ting where if they went out with a peckham yute hu was 4 example called 'yunga stripez' then her name wud becum 'little miss yunag stripez'sum hype ting lol

not a gangbut obviously there was the crew as such  my tag was illusion, we used to graph up everywhere n u cudnt join the tag crew until u did an allnighter and walked the railway track at nightmy cousin yh, shes from peckham they used to do sum ting where if they went out with a peckham yute hu was 4 example called 'yunga stripez'  then her name wud becum 'little miss yunag stripez'sum hype ting lol
yeah my tag was 'driver' still... when all the olders used to rob post offices & sh*t they used to use me as the getaway driver.

not a gangbut obviously there was the crew as such  my tag was illusion, we used to graph up everywhere n u cudnt join the tag crew until u did an allnighter and walked the railway track at nightmy cousin yh, shes from peckham they used to do sum ting where if they went out with a peckham yute hu was 4 example called 'yunga stripez'  then her name wud becum 'little miss yunag stripez'sum hype ting lol
lolmy school had pure of them little miss reh teh teh in my schoolon their jean jacketsvery boog

how can i b linking sum bruddaan i see 22nd side tattoes on his forearmthem tings put me offda youtes mostly just refer 2 demselves by the ends initlike my area ur either, redbrick, tufnell, white flights or crescent ectoh yh, n last night i saw 1 kid by the Tescos on old Kent road, looked no more than 9, chillin by himself like he was waitin 4 sum1 at 2 am chuffin a greti sed 2 him 'how old r u' cuz i was shockedhe goes '21'i was like 'yh u look it', but seriously wat da raarse is he doin chillin on his 1's dem kinda hours, where r his parents

how can i b linking sum bruddaan i see 22nd side tattoes on his forearmthem tings put me offda youtes mostly just refer 2 demselves by the ends initlike my area ur either, redbrick, tufnell, white flights or crescent ectoh yh, n last night i saw 1 kid by the Tescos on old Kent road, looked no more than 9, chillin by himself like he was waitin 4 sum1 at 2 am chuffin a greti sed 2 him 'how old r u' cuz i was shockedhe goes '21'i was like 'yh u look it', but seriously wat da raarse is he doin chillin on his 1's dem kinda hours, where r his parents
I was in Tescos on old kent road last night still... between 5-6pm around them times.