When you was a younger teen...

the clash

I never joined but knew loads of people that did. D30, DSN, DTK, BTK and so on...
LOL I remember them.And when PDC called themselves Pell Dem Crew. Bout Poverty Driven Children KMT cant fool me.
Init, try go on like their some proper organisation an ting. They were called 28's back back in da day init.

I joined a gang. We ran the area - played knock down ginger and put crisp packets between the chassis and the wheel of our bicycles so they sounded like motorbikes. If any crews came into our area it was a straight conflict - usually settled by Heads and Volleys in the park

My crew were called Darkside and to join us you had to run in M&W and steal at least ã20 worth of alcohol and be able to draw chics....basically....And you had to be able to emcee....lolThere were about 30 of us maybe more....it just ended up bein the harrow youngers.....The worse we ever did was move to a few people and go coconut club in rickmansworth and jack up the queue till they banned black people...lol