Contractors

Swiftie

You call that stress?

you aint seen nothing yet

rar...

I'm no bureaucrat...I hate filling in forms and having to draw for old pieces of paper n sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

My address is on my driving licence, which I carry around all day n***a ......why is this not enough lol.... why do you need my address to give me the money i've earned  :rofl:  

I just want to work (barely), get paid as much as possible, then live the rest of my liiiife

Finally managed to create and submit an invoice under my own limited company lol

Anyone know what the threshold or limits are for expenses?

Previously, under an umbrella company, i could submit £10 per day for food without a receipt

Going forward.....Will I need to provide receipts for every single expense I want to claim on?

Thanks Badman

Will give him a call....Didnt think he would give me ALL the info, if u know what I mean.....Just the basic legit stuff

I want to milk the whole system lol

/

Ephren, you work in I.T?
What kind of role

I'm a software & hardware asset manager

A good accountant will be very shrewd and will know how to play the system

You will be very surprised the kind of stuff you can get away with

Half of the house bills were covered off at one time. I miss the milking but the security of perm is more important now.

• 1 month later...

Oh right. I just remember when I had to sort out self-assessment before (for rented property income) and they charged me for national insurance (before I cleared up that I shouldn't have to pay it), but they charged me a flat fee for a period of time, instead of a percentage.

But just checked and that's if you're earning less than a certain amount.

Actually yeah, if its charged at £2.80 a week, and I earn less than £5k.Then shut down after 2 months. Shouldn't I be able to not pay for the rest of the year?

tbh im not 100% sure when it comes to self assessment however if you dont earn above a certain threshold over the financial year then you dont have to pay tax + contributions

not sure what the brackets are but they are very similar to salary earners 

so for example if you earn 10k over the whole tax year and nothing more then you wont have to pay any contributions

Also remember you pay tax yearly when you do your self assessment as a sole trader