Sign in to follow this  
BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

Shower Lunchtime games.

What games did you used to play at Lunch time at school....We used to play a sickening game, where we had to avoid all the teachers and stay inside the building at lunchtime, cos everyone used to get kicked out. (CaoS knows).Other than that....Hack Attack.

I remember we did big fights like year 10 vs year 11..teachers always came and if you were the guy caught throwin bangs u wer pissssed

did u go my middle skool biggrin.gif oh sh*t! LOL ahhahaha that was sick...bahahahaha*thinks who it is* :?

patball...shower man at that game, take any guy out with my killer lower cut.
rolleyes2.gif this and bulldog. kiss chase in primary

just used 2 try escape to the outside worldu had 1 chnace an if u made it der was no kumin bak
Oh sh*t, and that....Once every month, someon would brave it to leave the school grounds, and everyone would just run up to see him leave the property....There werent even no fences.

I remember we did big fights like year 10 vs year 11..
year 10 was stone fight time. cos we had upper/lower school, with 10/11 in upper we had a whole school to ourselves.. 10s v 11s everyday for about a month. straight stone chuckin in the playground. berrr casualty

Patball (tipsys lol)sting ups'66
lol tipsys was kinda dumb now if u think about it. bare man used to call it for anything

Bull dog. Rounders *the time one boy swung the bat at the new somalian boys head because he missed the ball twice - aaaaaha.*Never played games in secondary school. :cry:

in secondary school, it was an all girls school an we didnt have a playground jus patches of grass that we wernt allowed to touch half the timeso we played games like slam indoorsor this game where we blazed in the music block bassment - one of the most foolish activities of my lifeor this other game, which was kind of like bullying

Remeber one girl got taken out with a conker....And on another day, One guy got taken out with a fat clump of mud.sh*t, our school was heavy. I wanna go back.
LMAOoh sh*t...

Caos, think back to the elite man that used to run thorugh the school.Filter it out, theres only one person it can really be.
i propa cant remember bossbutbutbutbut do u remember dat john james gay breh who used to try be a "hall monitor" kina guy HAHAHAHA he got destroyed everyday

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah f*ck sake... alex? david? jermaine? i cnt think lol aaaaaah pm is u LOL