Why Havent They Blown Yet . . . . . ?

Guest chap44uns

Nah not more, but that was the way he was heading like I said he aint a d*ckhead. The music shit definitely calmed him, because all the east ones tell me he was on the super road ting.

lululul

The way man gas about their ends :lol:

I just imagined couple Brum guys backing out a ting on Maxwell and him suddenly levitating or some shit :lol:

"Yo blood, how's my man in the air blood?"

I wanna hear some urban legends about him before I buy his hype. It's nothing on the younger generation.

Sneakbo turning into a black cat when Narm ones chased him into Brixton Maccy D's >>> Or the Sneakbo Finger >>> :rofl:

So many of these young guys with road reps could blow if they switched their focus. The post-gangsta rap landscape is a bleak one. We're left with trap-rap, overly serious political guys trying to keep rap as a free speech platform, gimmick rappers (Soulja Boy, who has now degenerated into a coke sniffing pastiche of Scarface (the film character), Lil' Wayne, Riley from the Boondocks and a bad rock star of your choice), and one or two bright lights.

/

Icekid could blow...maybe? He's come back on some moody introvert Eminem tip. Is there room for him in a scene with that Mic Righteous guy and English Frank on the scene?

Wish these man had stayed together, they were the prototype road/trap rappers.

Nah he had to go through his struggles. He has shit to talk about now, I know his type. They go through madness, dwell on it for a bit then come up with some amazing rhyme about it.

The quality of the send he had for Chippy recently was differently high. Some flip of some tune Chip has about tatts.

"Scars on my arms from when I was feeling like crap/

Fuck a Body Decoration nigga, these are my tats/"

>>

^

Shoulda blown.

Nah not more, but that was the way he was heading like I said he aint a d*ckhead. The music shit definitely calmed him, because all the east ones tell me he was on the super road ting.

lululul

I just imagined couple Brum guys backing out a ting on Maxwell and him suddenly levitating or some shit :lol:

I wanna hear some urban legends about him before I buy his hype. It's nothing on the younger generation.

Sneakbo turning into a black cat when Narm ones chased him into Brixton Maccy D's >>> Or the Sneakbo Finger >>> :rofl:

Maxwell aint from my ends. I have desire to hype him at all.

Like I said Maxwell was never winning with the Birmingham situation, so he ran.

lululul

Maxwell aint from my ends. I have desire to hype him at all.

Like I said Maxwell was never winning with the Birmingham situation, so he ran.

Nah I didn't mean you, I mean your East guys.

Zebra raped a chick and deaded his fledgling career :lol: