Why Havent They Blown Yet . . . . . ?

Guest chap44uns

Guest petercrotch

Like someone said it's not what you know it's who you know thats number one .

Two if your persona is not up to scratch and you do not have the likeability factor you are not making it more time .

Look at ghetts , The guy is a great lyricist ,some of the things he says is unreal ,but really he's 27 and acts like an immature arsehole,Jumping around like a child saying stupid things . No one likes that ish .

Three regarding rappers , over the past couple of years in the uk we have had hundreds of rappers over here but no rappers . We have had gang members or "roadmen" who have not come to the scene as musicians or artists , they have come to the scene as gang members and roadmen so that's why it doesn't work That brings me onto female singers , from what i've heard both Lady ny and cleo sol would outsing tulisa they are better singers but tulisa is an artist .

I think wretch has been watered down abit but he kept it realer than most . Not too mention he can actually rap pretty good