Caribbean restaraunts shooting themsleves in the foot ?

Guest petercrotch

nah them real essex places if a afro carib shop came up in them areas it would get firebombed

maybe not colchester coz of essex uni

what a stupid thing to say.

of course essex people are racist, it doesn't stop the pub daves eating a kebab/curry every night though.

white people love caribbean food, fact.

nah them real essex places if a afro carib shop came up in them areas it would get firebombed

maybe not colchester coz of essex uni

what a stupid thing to say.

of course essex people are racist, it doesn't stop the pub daves eating a kebab/curry every night though.

white people love caribbean food, fact.

:/

fact.

where are the statsistics/evidence to back up this fact.

Love Caribbean Food but personally I find myself rarely going to Caribbean shops these days. Set people serving can be rude, I remember one girl kissing her teeth just because I ordered the same thing my friend did right after him, as if it killed her because she had to do what she was getting paid for and serve me my food. Find the service mad slow as well.

I find the more you go to a particular black restaurant, the more the service improves, especially if your a man and there servers are female. Basically when you start regularly spending money you get the love, otherwise your any guy.

One day I'm gonna open a caribbean restaurant in Essex.

Wouldn't work . Pie and mash would be better in essex . White people love our food but they don't love it that much . They would rather spend their money in a chippy than a caribbean shop

There's already caribbean restaurants in essex. One of them I go past often is ALWAYS empty, been open about 9 months and I'm not lying when I saw I've never seen a person in there. It's on the high road as well

Also I think there is a taboo with other races eating caribbean food. Like they are breddin.

Was in Calabash yesterday and 3 white woman walked in with one mixed kid. People were turning and staring at them like they were aliens.

Likewise a few weeks ago 4 asian boys walked in, ordered and sat down and people kept turning to look at them...

• Upvote 2

brown eagle food is good, but ive encountered rude staff. the one at wood green, same with calabash

take 2 was bound to flop, they never had half of the menu, and were also rude,

plus they tried to open in central sides like kings x, and people wait 20mins for their food

of course they wont ever come back.

but it shows there's still a gap for this.

ive seen the owner of peppers and spice be very rude to customers,,, thats the owner!!

and she'll be blasting gospel music in the background.

Also I think there is a taboo with other races eating caribbean food. Like they are breddin.

Was in Calabash yesterday and 3 white woman walked in with one mixed kid. People were turning and staring at them like they were aliens.

Likewise a few weeks ago 4 asian boys walked in, ordered and sat down and people kept turning to look at them...

f

d

f

bg

d

b

x

cnt deny it looks weird at first...

f

d

f

bg

d

b

x

cnt deny it looks weird at first...

I went in obalende before and this white man was handling the pounded yam & egusi with his hands.. I wanted to spud him to be honest..

people kept turning heads. He didnt business.

• Upvote 1