Caribbean restaraunts shooting themsleves in the foot ?

Guest petercrotch

The jerk place by Selhurst park is always ram with palace fans on a match day. It's never been an uncomfortable situation.

My asian friend is a fan of both Ghanaian and west Indian food and says he's treated quite well when he goes to get a takeaway.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Also I think there is a taboo with other races eating caribbean food. Like they are breddin.

Was in Calabash yesterday and 3 white woman walked in with one mixed kid. People were turning and staring at them like they were aliens.

Likewise a few weeks ago 4 asian boys walked in, ordered and sat down and people kept turning to look at them...

What ends was this in?

That's some stupid talk reminds me of when I went on a trip to the isle of white in primary school and it was actually like they had never seen black people in real life was proper weird especially being so young ur just finkin wtf i got something in my hair? Lol

But it's crazy that some people actually live never meeting next races, my boy goes out with this girl from somewhere in the west country and she said she never met a black person till she was 18 and even then it was when her dad sponsored this African guy through some program to come visit England as an apprentice farmer and she said people from her village came to the farm just to see the 'black boy' and where amazed by him

Love Caribbean Food but personally I find myself rarely going to Caribbean shops these days. Set people serving can be rude, I remember one girl kissing her teeth just because I ordered the same thing my friend did right after him, as if it killed her because she had to do what she was getting paid for and serve me my food. Find the service mad slow as well.

lol

Standard behaviour.

Other races are full of shit aswell though don't get it twisted.

Indian Man will watch you walk round the shop, pop up round the back next to you and shit.

White woman on the till will put the money on the till with your hands out lol so don't get it twisted.

Another thing that makes me laugh is when you want a certain piece of chicken or something and you point to it and they act like it is killing them to give you the piece you want.

What the fuck is up with that?

I remember I was in a chinese shop with my boy and he was pointing at the chicken he wanted saying that one.

The woman picked another 1 saying no no, wtf

He said nah I don't want that 1 I want this 1.

She finally got the piece he wanted and slammed it down, he said nah I don't want it anymore why you slamming my food?

Big argument in the shop he screaming, she screaming then the son comes out the back screaming.

The son reached underneath the counter and pulled out a baseball bat lmfao

My boy gave me his chips leaned over the counter screaming what you gonna do with that huh?

Out of nowhere I see a crowd of people outside the window looking in, I was BAFFED, just grabbed him dragged him out the shop.

Guest petercrotch

Also I think there is a taboo with other races eating caribbean food. Like they are breddin.

Was in Calabash yesterday and 3 white woman walked in with one mixed kid. People were turning and staring at them like they were aliens.

Likewise a few weeks ago 4 asian boys walked in, ordered and sat down and people kept turning to look at them...

What ends was this in?

That's some stupid talk reminds me of when I went on a trip to the isle of white in primary school and it was actually like they had never seen black people in real life was proper weird especially being so young ur just finkin wtf i got something in my hair? Lol

But it's crazy that some people actually live never meeting next races, my boy goes out with this girl from somewhere in the west country and she said she never met a black person till she was 18 and even then it was when her dad sponsored this African guy through some program to come visit England as an apprentice farmer and she said people from her village came to the farm just to see the 'black boy' and where amazed by him

Them stories lol trust , when white people first come in contact with blacks >>>>>>>>>> They ask some funny questions aswell like "have you got a gun " ... " have you ever been to prison "

• Downvote 1

Fail again

leave it now you are derailing a very good topic

but I hope your little outburst made you feel better in your life today

Defensive in your old age! Just cool an' easy brah I was joking. Couple days ago you were vibing off my Brasstooth status, if you're nice I may send you the MP3..

/

Roti >>>

Yum Yum in Ladbroke Grove came correct when I passed through. Guinness punch was bottled themselves, nice touch. Carrot cake nice and moist. Busy, but food came in alright time, 15 mins or so.

lmao

One time I was temping for the council a next BLACK breh from essex (one of them geezer types with no black friends) started working there to he asked where I am from I said Hackney. Man come out with the most ignorant questions. Do I have a gun? Have I seen someone shot/stabbed? when he heard he was gonna have to be working in hackney he was going to say No because he thought he might get shot!!! Is this what people really think out of the bits?

Hardly old I have enough garage fella

not defensive just that Venom is better at that role

My name is Richards I am from Jamaica my ancestors were probably slaves of a German plantation owner

But my original homeland is probably Gambia a country I wish to visit one day

Somalian people are black to don't know why you need to hate on them its a form of self hate

• Upvote 1

lmao

One time I was temping for the council a next BLACK breh from essex (one of them geezer types with no black friends) started working there to he asked where I am from I said Hackney. Man come out with the most ignorant questions. Do I have a gun? Have I seen someone shot/stabbed? when he heard he was gonna have to be working in hackney he was going to say No because he thought he might get shot!!! Is this what people really think out of the bits?

tbf when the only time you here of hackney in the media is when someone gets shot, gun and knife crime - you cant really blame them can you

Hardly old I have enough garage fella

not defensive just that Venom is better at that role

My name is Richards I am from Jamaica my ancestors were probably slaves of a German plantation owner

But my original homeland is probably Gambia a country I wish to visit one day

Somalian people are black to don't know why you need to hate on them its a form of self hate

I know you're not Somalian.

And Gambia, my cousin who passed a few years back fell in love with that country. I will visit one day.

fuck off talking about Gambia, u have no Gambian in you. i have no link to you so dont be claiming no Gambia thanks.

ur somalian

same way p diddy is obviously somalion

but then i seen you and your fellow somalions get all chummy around hackney anyway.

why do u always fight it.

• Upvote 1

got one gambian friend

nigga is OGLY

LMFAO

I'm laughing cos you reminded me of 1 nigga I used to roll with, nigga was kool and all but his family used to get MOCKED.

1 bre from South I used to link said to me

"Where's your bredrin?"

I said "Which one?"

He goes "The 1 with the squish up face like a raisin"

I was dead lmfao

His older brother tried to chirps my cousin and her friend in the road, when they where retelling the story I nearly had a hernia lmfao

The disrespect was just not right.

fuck off talking about Gambia, u have no Gambian in you. i have no link to you so dont be claiming no Gambia thanks.

ur somalian

same way p diddy is obviously somalion

but then i seen you and your fellow somalions get all chummy around hackney anyway.

why do u always fight it.

LOL @ ur life there are no Somalians in Hackney well none I have ever seen you know I am Indian also

but cant be asked. Swear you coming out with this stuff EVERY DAY gives you some sort of personal gratification

seriously what is wrong with you? Fix up man, come correct.

So slave ship went all around Africa to somalia yeah and dragged my ancestors to Jamaica and Barbados?

your a mug stop trying so hard.

Go drink some wash out and bitters because the impure way of your self is coming across to strong my youth.