Caribbean restaraunts shooting themsleves in the foot ?

Guest petercrotch

What if the dumplings ain fresh tho?

And what kind of joke is it to ruin someone's business. Even putting a question mark over it is bad enough, strong enough to put some people off for months at least.

Is this fakery by a rival?

Is it the place itself said its fake?

• Downvote 1

Badmind.

/

But not just caribbean restraunts shooting themselves in the foot, pretty sure Krept and/or Konan were telling people suck their mums over complaints about their restraunts not too long ago and calling pictures of portion sizes fake news, when in reality thats what the person got served.

Is it even a Carib take away if the dude serving  doesn't  have a match stick  /tooth pick on the chew whilst taking uor order 

I got food in the box park one at shoreditch last weekend and the service was way too forced; I could tell the woman wasn't happy having to bust a semblance of smile  for all these white non londoner local residents 

14 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

I got food in the box park one at shoreditch last weekend and the service was way too forced; I could tell the woman wasn't happy having to bust a semblance of smile  for all these white non londoner local residents 

Pmsl had a similar experience in Dinerama, underneath the smile the woman was LIVID

1 hour ago, ag. said:

Tbf to the Jamos I was at a yard food shop in Smethwick the other day and the food was 10/10 and the lady serving me was a pengerz with a nice smile :) lol

Yeah in areas you have to Google they're more bless. It was the same when I was in uni in the Brexit provinces

6 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Smethick Caribbean shops are all on point. Mish Mash was clear though before it burned down :(

Only tried one round here so far.. compared to certain places in Sheff n Manny the service here was 5 star lol

On 10/15/2018 at 11:24 AM, Grafter said:

What if the dumplings ain fresh tho?

And what kind of joke is it to ruin someone's business. Even putting a question mark over it is bad enough, strong enough to put some people off for months at least.

Is this fakery by a rival?

Is it the place itself said its fake?

are you ok? is the business staying open more important than the health and safety of the public? most of whom will be carribean.