Caribbean restaraunts shooting themsleves in the foot ?

Guest petercrotch

Guest petercrotch

I find the more you go to a particular black restaurant, the more the service improves, especially if your a man and there servers are female. Basically when you start regularly spending money you get the love, otherwise your any guy.

One day I'm gonna open a caribbean restaurant in Essex.

Wouldn't work . Pie and mash would be better in essex . White people love our food but they don't love it that much . They would rather spend their money in a chippy than a caribbean shop

I play to win, so I know it would work. I'll have John & Stacy eating the food they had on holiday every Friday. Acting like the Indians, Chinese and Italians aren't packed every weekend in Essex.

You are right actually . it could work but the question is would the business make a profit ? or just break even . For one there are way more asians living in essex than there are blacks,plus asians tend to spend more money in their own shops .

I live in essex myself and the rent alone would fuck a new black business in the ass .

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I find the more you go to a particular black restaurant, the more the service improves, especially if your a man and there servers are female. Basically when you start regularly spending money you get the love, otherwise your any guy.

Wouldn't work . Pie and mash would be better in essex . White people love our food but they don't love it that much . They would rather spend their money in a chippy than a caribbean shop

I play to win, so I know it would work. I'll have John & Stacy eating the food they had on holiday every Friday. Acting like the Indians, Chinese and Italians aren't packed every weekend in Essex.

You are right actually . it could work but the question is would the business make a profit ? or just break even . For one there are way more asians living in essex than there are blacks,plus asians tend to spend more money in their own shops .

I live in essex myself and the rent alone would fuck a new black business in the ass .

Nah dunno what bit in Essex ur finking of but where I live in woodford I can't see that doing very well...a restraunt maybe if it's dressed up but a takeaway like peppers and spice

Nah

SNM

i bet there is NOT 1 in essex... and i mean ESSEX like BRENTWOOD or EPPING!!!

not gonna lie, the rare times i see a white person in a caribbean shop i have to look back about 4 times...

Business wise. You cant go wrong with food..

A nigerian joint just opened up on my street and they selling like hot cakes..

Any time I go there for a homemade meat pie or suya stick meat its sold out.

I always cop my Lagos bread from there as well..

Oh and its essex..

Service is pretty good.

Outside of London, I've never in my life seen an asian eating in a Indian, real talk.

Nah dunno what bit in Essex ur finking of but where I live in woodford I can't see that doing very well...a restraunt maybe if it's dressed up but a takeaway like peppers and spice

Nah

fum, where in woodford do you live?

Nah

Tbh you can't compare places like Woodford, Romford, Chadwell Heath, Chingford ect to the rest of Essex. There more London-ish than Essex imo.

I'm talking places like Chelmsford, Colchester, Southend (debatable at times), Braintree, Stanstead etc

Guest petercrotch

Nah

Tbh you can't compare places like Woodford, Romford, Chadwell Heath, Chingford ect to the rest of Essex. There more London-ish than Essex imo.

I'm talking places like Chelmsford, Colchester, Southend (debatable at times), Braintree, Stanstead etc

Here this though . There the same but different at the same time . There's cockneey london essex , and there's real esseix

Nah

Of course it has to be dressed up, its Essex, lol. Bright lights, nice sign, not loads of tables, but enough. Bit of Bob Marley, UB40 playing. Obviously have a takeaway service for the whites that dont care to give black folk money but aren't too keen on the idea of eating there at first.

Guest Portuguese

Aff shops/food is only for aff pl. The dishes are not for other cultures tbh. I haven't been to a carib restuarant in years. Not way I'm I eating an angry persons food that thinks there doing ME a favour. U c*nt, stay broke or get humble.

its debatable, i think it is all about how you convey the food to the westerners tastes

its never an aff ting... butchering carribean cuisine

stick to soups and doughs lad

lol small minded halfbreed

Me and my boy have had bare convos about this.You got Mumtaz taking over the world and there's no black equivalent, shits disgusting and embarrassing.

In my experience white people love caribbean food but they don't really know where to get it, it's just when they get invited to the odd black party/christening etc they get to taste it and you can see the amazement on their face.

My boy used to work in a caribbean cafe, said that bare white people would come in and just order rice and gravy :lol:

Me and my boy have had bare convos about this.You got Mumtaz taking over the world and there's no black equivalent, shits disgusting and embarrassing.

In my experience white people love caribbean food but they don't really know where to get it, it's just when they get invited to the odd black party/christening etc they get to taste it and you can see the amazement on their face.

My boy used to work in a caribbean cafe, said that bare white people would come in and just order rice and gravy :lol:

LOL