Caribbean restaraunts shooting themsleves in the foot ?

Guest petercrotch

3 hours ago, Grafter said:

Raw beef is a delicacy in et so i hear

How was the banana cooked tho?

This Mauritian showed me about green banana an lentil curry so i made it. Dont know why i didn't expect a banana-ee flavoured curry. 

It was literally a normal banana.

Probably had just been peeled and place onto a plate.

On 10/24/2018 at 11:20 AM, Thizz said:

Making cakes and bagels. 

like thier patties and jer chicken bagels arent some of thier best sellers 

like people dont cop jollof rice and rice and pease from there like say across the road isnt an authentic carrib shop open (with better food) 

can you imagine an aff shop selling kebab ,grilled halloumi cheese and bakclava

• Upvote 1

On 10/24/2018 at 11:42 AM, dayomesaydayo said:

Not gonna lie one of my somali dons offered me some banana and rice the other day with what looked like some meat curry had to refuse and say i just ate a pizza.

Plantain and rice is cool but real banana!!!

cant do it.

/

Is it true that some east africans eat raw beef and chicken??

U man eat people about raw meat 

stfu

u Ugly west Affs are pure slaves mentally and spiritually and this aq weirdo needs to allow speaking for East Africans u dirty Bantu shoe polisher 

• Downvote 3

26 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

stfu

u Ugly west Affs are pure slaves mentally and spiritually and this aq weirdo needs to allow speaking for East Africans u dirty Bantu shoe polisher 

U don't even kno yr born mate

25 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

stfu

Is this a joke? Are you on hard drugs? It was your ancestors being enslaved and raped by Arabs? Why do you think Somalis and Zanzibaris tend to be the most retarded East Africans? Have you seen your fucking homeland you animal? A man said dirty though? ?How many Somalis have been running to Rwanda or Uganda for years because their own homeland is such a backwards and uncivilised hell hole.... 

2 minutes ago, ag. said:

Is this a joke? Are you on hard drugs? It was your ancestors being enslaved and raped by Arabs? Why do you think Somalis and Zanzibaris tend to be the most retarded East Africans? Have you seen your fucking homeland you animal? A man said dirty though? ?How many Somalis have been running to Rwanda or Uganda for years because their own homeland is such a backwards and uncivilised hell hole.... 

U a dirty slave tbh 

man would fling a 10000 shillings at u and flog u if u said nah

Lol rawanda and Uganda lmao ? ???

Bobble head aliens with no history 

11 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

U a dirty slave tbh 

man would fling a 10000 shillings at u and flog u if u said nah

Lol rawanda and Uganda lmao ? ???

Bobble head aliens with no history 

You are deluded. Too much hard drugs or maybe you are just very mentally ill... your country men have been running to Rwanda and Uganda for asylum since the 90s when we had our own shit to deal with... all yr ppldem know is begging... blame it on a millenium of being slaves to Arabs... u lot where the OG slaves before the whites came in the mix. Does that register in your small little mind? Or has the historical incest in your family totally stunted complex thought??? Youre on ignore now too but I had to correct you...

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, ag. said:

You are deluded. Too much hard drugs or maybe you are just very mentally ill... your country men have been running to Rwanda and Uganda for asylum since the 90s when we had our own shit to deal with... all yr ppldem know is begging... blame it on a millenium of being slaves to Arabs... u lot where the OG slaves before the whites came in the mix. Does that register in your small little mind? Or has the historical incest in your family totally stunted complex thought??? Youre on ignore now too but I had to correct you...

Lol at running to Uganda and rawanda 

manna royalty man ain’t going to my shoe polishers country to live as a asylum seeker 

mogadishu was like LA to u slaves post war u would leave ur cannibal villages to come be mans personal janitor and ur sister would be doing the domestic chores while we went to concerts 

ur president idi amin OWES siad barre the greatest leader in African history (gave ur people money,soldiers ) that’s why he was treated like the king he is when the West came for him and he exiled to Uganda/Nigeria 

but u didn’t know that did you tapped yute. Uganda are so irrelevant in the landscape of Africa like literally have done nothing of note in history yet u can’t keep ur mouth shut about Somalis constantly 

3 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

ur proper tapped 

no one goes to uganda to live bitch nigga 

ur grandma used to gut my granddads cattle 

The irony... 

/

Somalia will look like this in 2080... and maybe by then your nation’s IQ will catch up with the rest of humanity. 

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siad_Barre

greatest leader of a African nation ever and never once bowed down to arabs or the west 

Go read up shit u northern monkey. Watched hidden color 2 and now u think ur tariq what’s his name. Clown!

‘Hidden Color 2’ ???? you fucking sub 60IQ animal... you Malis too busy doing up FGM and Civil war to sort a country out. Scummy cunts like u with half a brain let down the good ones smh.

Yeah I will laugh when the hutsi and them tutsi guys start eating each other and it all goes to shit 

with china Nd turkey coming and saving the day and building more buildings 

so many of u raisin heads are architects. I heard ur dad had a hand in the gherkin all way from Kampala school of cannibalism 

9 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siad_Barre

greatest leader of a African nation ever and never once bowed down to arabs or the west 

Go read up shit u northern monkey. Watched hidden color 2 and now u think ur tariq what’s his name. Clown!

You lot have been bowing down to Arabs from day. Maybe if u had some Bantu henchness you could have defended yourself ?? a millenium of slavery yah nuh. No wonder ur peopledem are fucked. It’s understandable.

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, ag. said:

‘Hidden Color 2’ ???? you fucking sub 60IQ animal... you Malis too busy doing up FGM and Civil war to sort a country out. Scummy cunts like u with half a brain let down the good ones smh.

SIAD BARRE HAD EAST AFRICA THRIVING 

ETHIOPIA WAS STARVING. GEORGE MICHEAL SAVED THEM FROM EXTINCTION (LIVE AIDS) DIRTY RAW MEAT EATING PAGANS

KENYA WAS GETTING RAPED BY THE ENGLISH AND WAS ANY MASAI MARA IN THE MOUNTAINS

U RAISIN HEADS WAS CLEANING OUT BARNS and killing each other Tutsi n hutsi

with out SIAD BARRE u man are nothing