ULTIMATE NIGGABITCH = RIHANNA

Goddaz

Rhianna's response;

@evajackie I hope u can read english, because your magazine is a poor representation of the evolution of human rights! I find you disrespectful, and rather desperate!! You ran out of legit, civilized information to print! There are 1000's of Dutch girls who would love to be recognized for their contributions to your country, you could have given them an article. Instead, u paid to print one degrading an entire race! That's your contribution to this world! To encourage segregation, to mislead the future leaders to act in the past! You put two words together,

@evajackie with the intent of abasement, that made no sense..."NIGGA BITCH"?!....Well with all respect, on behalf of my race, here are my two words for you...FUCK YOU!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yeah, I had my cousin telling me about this in Holland. He goes as a kid, the white kids would paint themselves but the teachers told him that he doesnt need to. :lol:

He told me theres a nursery rhyme for this as well.

It goes something like this in rough translation: "Black Peter, Black Peter, I can hear you but I cant see you"

Says he didnt think much of it as a kid.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

<p>she doesnt need to get no PR to speak for her. she never said she used to write obama's speeches either

what is it with the hypocrisy here. if that was some fucking dumbass rapper you lot would be drooling calling it a winshe used twitter for what its worth....off the cuff remarks that match the shit that was thrown out. not no glossified PR statement

• Downvote 1

Yeah, I had my cousin telling me about this in Holland. He goes as a kid, the white kids would paint themselves but the teachers told him that he doesnt need to. :lol:

He told me theres a nursery rhyme for this as well.

It goes something like this in rough translation: "Black Peter, Black Peter, I can hear you but I cant see you"

Says he didnt think much of it as a kid.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lmfao

When Black people stop using the word 'Nigga' so frivolously, it might actually make a difference.

When the ignorant rappers and urban 'yoofs' keep trying to tell me that 'Nigga' is ok but 'Nigger' isn't, that's when I know that some people are inherently brain damaged.

As in, stupidity and ignorance that goes back generations.

Someone in the thread earlier said that Pakistanis refer to themselves as 'Pakis', yeah they might do amongst themselves and their peers, but never in the same throwaway manner that these rappers use. What does referring to yourself as a 'Nigga' actually achieve? Street cred? Pfffft.

• Downvote 4

yes, its known that there are many a john doe in this world, we just have to live with their stupidity...we cant all be equal

that still doesnt give anyone outside of that stupid circle the right to call someone a name thats legally termed as racist

in the same vein as a kyke or so called 'anti-semite'.

a few rappers with more money than sense and their stupid minions are not wholly representative of the 95% of black people who dont use that word

therefore whitey needs to ask himself why he or she finds the urge to use such language when MOST black people do not use it??

so fuck rappers and a few other UK youfs using the word. their mamas didnt teach them right...ce la vie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1