ULTIMATE NIGGABITCH = RIHANNA

Goddaz

face it, white people simply want to able to use the word thats all this is about, there are plenty of things mostly only black people are known for doing but THIS particular word has them in a frenzy and they are not making nearly as much of an issue on other things, on the flip side you got people like flojo constantly equivocating the issue on all fronts playing politics but most black people know exactly why HE is doing this and the minute you know this you just learn to disregard his reasoning for his input, I mean do you think he is making his point for the good of BLACK people? Entertaining his points should be completely satirical.

• Upvote 1

face it, white people simply want to able to use the word thats all this is about, there are plenty of things mostly only black people are known for doing but THIS particular word has them in a frenzy and they are not making nearly as much of an issue on other things, on the flip side you got people like flojo constantly equivocating the issue on all fronts playing politics but most black people know exactly why HE is doing this and the minute you know this you just learn to disregard his reasoning for his input, I mean do you think he is making his point for the good of BLACK people? Entertaining his points should be completely satirical.

I am saying that out of respect to the elders who were subjected to the use of this word as a way of underlining their supposed inferiority black people shouldn't use it casually. You somehow go off on one of your famous tangents and end up in a tangle of shit points that go nowhere but somehow mean I'm pandering to white people.

You're full of shit.

• Downvote 3

By the way flojo, you have no respect for the elders (certainly not those that are black anyway) you and your ilk would sooner keep black people in a continuous state of inertia with a warped perception of equality conceived by white people, bootlicking negroes who want to fuck and look like white people and people like yourself who actually believe equality is achieved by following the rules of those who made things unequal in the first place.

To be honest black people like me will continue to give you hell from the cradle to the grave, by destroying such ignorance one hater at a time, we are doing the lords work and fortunately for black people like myself keeping the masses of people who do not share my racial aesthetics has never been my agenda, bad news for you eh?

:Y: