Suarez found guilty of racially abusing evra

Guest petercrotch

Maybe conspiracy theories is the wrong word, but you're looking for excuses tbh

No need for the personal insults either, just makes you look a tad silly

How am I looking for excuses when I clearly said the ban is bollocks if he is truly guilty of racism.

I said I do not understand how they claim to their conclusion based on evidence from one person, no official reports and lip-readers being unable to identify it and no other players making a commotion about it, Evra later making a statement saying Suarez isn't a racist etc and so on.

That's looking for excuses?

Which only prove to demonstrate that it was a farce in the first place.

If he is guilty and they have hard proof, ban him for 15 games or more and fine him something that at least replicates a months wages, not something that is barely half a weeks.

How do you know he isn't caught on Camera on Sky

They do store video footage that isn't shown live you know.

Each camera angle is filimg for 90 minutes, you think how many angles you have shot in a match..

Each camera is filming for 120mins, and there are 8 the club use in-game.

None of them caught him saying anything.

Guest M12 Part 2

lol at how all the black liverpool fans are willing to accept racist abuse just because its from their star player.

Hes obviously guilty of something or he wouldnt have been charged. The FA arent the kinda guys to dish out them kinda sentences off hearsay.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

lol at how all the black liverpool fans are willing to accept racist abuse just because its from their star player.

Hes obviously guilty of something or he wouldnt have been charged. The FA arent the kinda guys to dish out them kinda sentences off hearsay.

INNIT

espesh as he done GH dirty as well every black person Ghanaian or not should despise him

• Upvote 1

I don't accept it.

Besides I haven't seen/heard any concrete proof of his racism.

Exactly.

:/

People more bothered about club rivalry are pathetic, if the only thing you can do is laugh when if you truly believe he was racist, you congratulate such a shit ban.

Alvin Martin on TalkSport saying that something's are said on tr football pitch can be excused because it's a highly charged environment

And that no parallels can be drawn from punishments you'd recieve outside of that setting

This country at times SMH

I hate Terry as much as the next person, but people need to think about the situation.

We all know Terry is probably lying and if he gets off its because no players step forward and they couldn't prove it via video evidence alone, at the end of the day his excuse may be fucking feeble but its feasible.

Suarez was naive, in the first instance man said nothing, then this response was changed to "I called him something that his own Utd players call him"......pretty much hung himself out to dry.

He isn't racist, I think everyone knows that - but if you're deemed to say something offensive like that you're going to face repercussions

generally speaking ppl dont accuse people of racist comments just because

i am 100% sure that if suarez didnt play for lolerpool u in particular would be calling for his head

funny hw only lpool supporters are defending him

Exactly

You'd think for all his pro-black rhetoric he'd be applauding the FA's decision. Smh

Guest petercrotch

Some of you black scouse fans really need to get a grip . you are defending a racist white man that plays for your white mans club that racially abused a black man . you are LOST

generally speaking ppl dont accuse people of racist comments just because

i am 100% sure that if suarez didnt play for lolerpool u in particular would be calling for his head

funny hw only lpool supporters are defending him

LISTEN GOOD!!

I DON'T CARE who it is.

If evidence comes to light in the near or far future that shows Suarez to have been racist fuck it. BAN HIM FOR LIFE for all I care, furthermore lock him up but you know what? I doubt any player found guilty of racism will ever get a life ban/imprisonment.

Guest M12 Part 2

so are you man really saying you think there is a secret conspiracy against a white man working in favour of black people to ban your boy suarez? he is not guilty of any wrongdoing and this is all made up to slander him?

• Upvote 1