Suarez found guilty of racially abusing evra

Guest petercrotch

FURTHERMORE YOU FUCKING WANKERS GETTING AT POOL FANS FOR 'DEFENDING', "ACCEPTING" SUAREZ'S "RACISM" ETC.

PLEASE REMIND ME OF WHEN THE LAST TIME THIS SOOOOO AGAINST RACISM IN FOOTBALL OF A COUNTRY GAVE SUCH A PUNISHMENT FOR RACISM AGAINST ANY PLAYER IN THE PL?

FUCK IT LET'S TAKE IT OUT MORE, ANYWHERE IN ANY EUROPEAN LEAGUE?

I'LL WAIT. . .

/

:lol: @ some of you muppets going on like racism ain't rife in the sport but eveyone moretime just pretends it doesn't exist.

Tbh Liverpool fans love getting behind a cause and playing the victim

You can bet your bottom dollar they'll have pro Suarez banners out at the next home game displaying their loyalty and addressing how they feel theyve been wronged

That LFC statement proves it

• Downvote 4

Bottom line is I'm not & will never defend nor accept Suarez's or any ballers racism (pool player or not, white or black).

All I'm saying is until I see/hear or read concrete proof that Suarez was racist I will not accept this sudden new tough line against racism the FA is taking when for years they've done jack shit.

If this is the new start of rooting out racism in football THEN BRING IT ON. LET'S HAVE SOME MORE OF IT.

Guest M12 Part 2

If this is the new start of rooting out racism in football THEN BRING IT ON. LET'S HAVE SOME MORE OF IT.

This is the real point tbh. How things carry on from here. IMO appeals will happen and ish will start getting blown over again. but as with all racism these kinda punishments dont change peoples feelings. they just push them underground until someone starts talking out of turn and people start secretly c/sing them.

Nobody bar Evra reported hearing anything racist. No camera picked him up racially abusing Evra. - case should have been thrown out from here.

But judging by what Evra and Suarez have said it is more than likely the following is the most likely scenario.

Evra is a c*nt.

He gave Suarez some abuse in Spanish (probably a few phrases he'd picked up off the racist twat Hernandez) so Suarez replies back assuming Evra knows Spanish. He doesn't though so when Suarez says negrito he assumes he's being racist the thick c*nt.

Joke of an 'investigation' and a joke of a decision.

• Downvote 3

Tbh Liverpool fans love getting behind a cause and playing the victim

summin in the water up there, remba chelsea fans were responsible for heysel

tbh its the scouse mentality,

but its real strange when u get non scousers adopting it to defend racism

• Downvote 1

BRUV ITS A CULTURAL misunderstanding and Evra is a hoe anyways

If we lived in Uruguay they would call you El Negro..If you were fat El Fatso or if you had glasses El Nerd

How is that worth a 8 match ban : /

If your white, elwhito

:rofl: :rofl:

jshdkajsjas

sdgsdjkfsdkfsd

fsdkjfhsdkjfsdf

How does he do this.

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

BRUV ITS A CULTURAL misunderstanding and Evra is a hoe anyways

If we lived in Uruguay they would call you El Negro..If you were fat El Fatso or if you had glasses El Nerd

How is that worth a 8 match ban : /

If your white, elwhito

:rofl: :rofl:

jshdkajsjas

sdgsdjkfsdkfsd

fsdkjfhsdkjfsdf

How does he do this.

grown man as well.

facking hell

:lmao:

Nobody bar Evra reported hearing anything racist. No camera picked him up racially abusing Evra. - case should have been thrown out from here.

But judging by what Evra and Suarez have said it is more than likely the following is the most likely scenario.

Evra is a c*nt.

He gave Suarez some abuse in Spanish (probably a few phrases he'd picked up off the racist twat Hernandez) so Suarez replies back assuming Evra knows Spanish. He doesn't though so when Suarez says negrito he assumes he's being racist the thick c*nt.

Joke of an 'investigation' and a joke of a decision.

Saved this just for you...

8278.2n850dh.gif

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

lol at how all the black liverpool fans are willing to accept racist abuse just because its from their star player.

Hes obviously guilty of something or he wouldnt have been charged. The FA arent the kinda guys to dish out them kinda sentences off hearsay.

INNIT

espesh as he done GH dirty as well every black person Ghanaian or not should despise him

Fuck off with this shit.

When Solskjaer did this were you disgusted or appreciative of his attitude?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

tbh the problem with the GH thing for me was the fact he was celebrating his dishonest act on the sidelines. He didnt care that he'd done something wrong because the end result went in his favour. That tells me a lot about a person's character.

Look at the difference with Solskjaer, walking off head down in shame.

• Upvote 1