YO MODS DEM

Guest chap44uns

I would like to commend the appropriate Moderators/Administrators who have done this to this hack he is a low human being and many Ghanaians are ashamed of him. Good job no matter infact tremendous job. I can sleep safely knowing our war on E-terror will soon be over. I think we need to look at the splinter group of black supremacist that seem to have gained some momentum since the riots in the summer headed by there confused leader Venom.

Guest phonecharger

I would like to commend the appropriate Moderators/Administrators who have done this to this hack he is a low human being and many Ghanaians are ashamed of him. Good job no matter infact tremendous job.  I can sleep safely knowing our war on E-terror will soon be over. I think we need to look at the splinter group of black supremacist that seem to have gained some momentum since the riots in the summer headed by there confused leader Venom.

Funny-GIF-Luck.gif

• Downvote 2

yeah I dont bother see them but there mum drops me pictures on facebook every once in a while when she goes to see my two boys. Shit is deep my mum dont know they exsist and couple of my boys know though, Got one next ting pregnant last year told her that situation bitch then got an abortion selfish bitch I should really kick her in the face

bruv I use to go out with black girls but then one day I woke up and knew that was not for me I even last time I moved to a black girl march 2007 I only started off with a hello girl was going on Bosey asked if I knew her and I only wanted to tap it so from then I generalise all them horse hair carrying women. I want to marry an asian girl from India/Pakistan/Banglidesh them girls are to hot. But any asian girl I have gone out moves like she is white and is usually half white half indian. I want the full ting but when I speak to them they come out with their family will kill them talk if they went black.

allot of these west indian black girls cant cook either so I have no use for a wotless girl so if she is black has to come from Africa,

Bruv I know some diffrent asian chicks hard in the white powder just a fun time to be around actually might go buck up a couple tomorrow night and get wavey and then head down Old Street