beaten up for catching out a cheat.

Kim

how fucking messed up is this just listen....i was with my girl and she went to a funeral now i know bare slags go to funerals to pull, i swear and for the free drinks but i asked her about it the next day she was acting different i knew straight the way she fucked about (she denies)

anyway next day she showed me a picture of a guy sitttin on her bed or wat looked like a guy she told me its a ghost and wen i contronted her she basically went mad

she said u think im a slag r reh reh reh and then she batters me....i think its a guy from the funeral

thing is i still think shes lying shes an older woman we have had fights before and i know shes twisted

im so vex i love her but i cnt trust her....i went out with her daughter and she was a slag bt i cnt trust this woman

rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

im going mental

• Upvote 1

how fucking messed up is this just listen....i was with my girl and she went to a funeral now i know bare slags go to funerals to pull, i swear and for the free drinks but i asked her about it the next day she was acting different i knew straight the way she fucked about (she denies)

anyway next day she showed me a picture of a guy sitttin on her bed or wat looked like a guy she told me its a ghost and wen i contronted her she basically went mad

she said u think im a slag r reh reh reh and then she batters me....i think its a guy from the funeral

thing is i still think shes lying shes an older woman we have had fights before and i know shes twisted

im so vex i love her but i cnt trust her....i went out with her daughter and she was a slag bt i cnt trust this woman

im going mental

LOL the fuck??

• Upvote 1

dnt know if she generally thought she seen a ghost.

obviously not though eh? why would she take a picture.

fuck it

im gonna tex her now tell her to leave me alone.....did that loads of times but she wont.......i will have to move house

the woman is a syco

she makes up pure lies like shes princess of nigeria and people are out to get her just to make me stay sometimes

she told me shes had attempted murder 10 times and shes going to kill me

i do love her cus wen shes normal shes the most loving person ever

im going mental

ghost33.jpeg

f

adfadffF

f

im going mental

bg6.gif

• Upvote 6

• 1 month later...