de-heterosexualize the world

Black Ant

:? im watching some dave chappelle vids on youtube and i come across this"here dave chappelle outs the homosexual propaganda which is provided by the NWO, Freemasons and Skull&Bones/Bohemian Grove with their Romanesque Homosexual Festivities they have out in California... Alex Jones already put it out there and so did Former President Richard Nixon.. this explains why 99% of all Comedies (Will Ferell in(Blades of Glory), Colin Ferell in(Alexander The Great), TV Shows, Soap Operas make some mention of same sex relationships, Martin Lawrence - Big Mommas House, Eddie Murphy - Norbit.. its either homosexual reference, or a transexual or cross dressing reference... I believe they are trying to de-heterosexualize the world..... this interview with Chappelle will make sense.. if you watch all of the Kay Griggs videos ... here on youtube"LOLsome ppl......

Who are these guys Thun?LMAO last guy you want telling you stuff.Skull and bones are some secret society to do with Yale university in America. I think George W Bush is a member.
i can guarantee that he's read this. and now researching away on his "alternative news" sites (i.e. google)..and will come 2mrw with limited info but going on like he's known about this since 1745.

sounds like thun
Sounds like something which aint discussed in the news so in a sense you are right.
Who are these guys Thun?LMAO last guy you want telling you stuff.Skull and bones are some secret society to do with Yale university in America. I think George W Bush is a member.
Im sure Hasha can tell you about the secret societys of gays. He is an expert.Hasha will tell you having secret societys is okay especially when they decide many of the important issues that effect everyone in this world.
i can guarantee that he's read this. and now researching away on his "alternative news" sites (i.e. google)..and will come 2mrw with limited info but going on like he's known about this since 1745.
Carpe will try tell you look them up on CNN or some bait siet that supports these sopcietys that why we have alternative media that aint biased.

Im sure Hasha can tell you the secret societys of gays. He is an expert.
not so secret if you know about it (not gettin involved)

Wrestling is gay anyway.some big hench men in skimpy costumes throwing each other around and over actingPut it in Soho and it would be different
aallways 4rt dis personaly im not a fan no morei like smackdwn vs raw doh a sho game
I don't understand how you can be over the age of 13 and be into this. It's quite pathetic(no send)