Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

Lens

So I bring this girl to my yard a few days ago, she kicks, fair enough

Cut to today, I hear a knock on my BEDROOM door and it's her. I'm baffed, and she tells me my mum invited her to dinner today

no idea how/when this arrangement was made, but the 2 of them are in the living room now talkin about god knows what

I'm thinkin if I get out of here now, the girl will leave since I'm not here, then I can address them both individually later

what would You man do in this situation???

• Upvote 2

don't know how it happened, but I was out long enough. link gone, mum sleep, bare missed calls from both.

investigation time

musta "randomly" spoken when she was goin toilet or something when here before. major slipup either way, but also a reminder that You can never be 100% on point, and I need these things to keep me on my toes

Just take her out to Pret A Manager, sit her down with a nice coffee and sandwich

just explain to her that, things aren't going to happen in this relationship, I don't have the drive to make things work and I believe that I'm turning bisexual, there is some really nice men im interested in at the moment.

Wait for her to drop her coffee, swing her bag over her shoulders, give you the eyebrow treatment and stomp those high heels outside the shop

Just look at the table, dont even look at her as she walks out the shop and looks at you through the main window, when she's gone

JUMP UP,

do the two fists in the air, go around and spud all the Pret A Manager workers, do a little Irish Jigg, hop skip and a jump, high five all the customers in there like you've scored a 90th minute winner and do the Michael Jackson ooowwwwwww as you walk out the door

Go get your train home

• Upvote 9

Just take her out to Pret A Manager, sit her down with a nice coffee and sandwich

just explain to her that, things aren't going to happen in this relationship, I don't have the drive to make things work and I believe that I'm turning bisexual, there is some really nice men im interested in at the moment.

Wait for her to drop her coffee, swing her bag over her shoulders, give you the eyebrow treatment and stomp those high heels outside the shop

Just look at the table, dont even look at her as she walks out the shop and looks at you through the main window, when she's gone

JUMP UP,

do the two fists in the air, go around and spud all the Pret A Manager workers, do a little Irish Jigg, hop skip and a jump, high five all the customers in there like you've scored a 90th minute winner and do the Michael Jackson ooowwwwwww as you walk out the door

Go get your train home

Sounds like something from Phoneshop

• Upvote 2