Christmas day tred

Lieutenant

Where you gon be? What bird you having? Traditions?

Vent about your annoying cousins and drunk uncles...

/

My mums drawing for some beef to go alongside the turkey this year. Brothers and wife's and little ones coming round to mine. Then I'm going to my girls in the evening.

Literally no idea what pressies I've got this year

Might be at my mums, would have been my grandma's 70th birthday R.I.P

It's nuts 10 years ago we did her a massive surprise party at Cardinal Hinsley school for her 60th.

Always used to go round hers every Xmas as it was her birthday, is my uncle (her 1st born's) birthday aswell.

Alot has changed in the 7 years since she passed, a lot of man dropped down in that time aswell.

I don't celebrate it, but my family always get together.

Christmas is at my mums this year... about 25 people coming. (Not too impressed coz I know all the kids are gonna come try trash my room kmt)

Traditional feast... along with African & Caribbean dishes

Not too fussed about presents tbh... me, 2 of my cousins and best friend got each other gifts.

Picking up an ounce so I'm :D

ounce u no! and i fort i was going in.. picking up 2 8th of cheese shhhheeeeeeeettt

but yer this years xmas at my aunty fays, think grandma and few others gonna be der, then its a 5min walk to my other aunties, to meet up with a few cousins and friends.. from then on its smoking and drinking brandy till i feel fucking numb

cant wait!!!! my eyes r gonna be like Chinese person who needs glasses reading the the info for a tv programme