Wow!

The New Diaby

Guest M12 Part 2

thats one thing thats fucked about our society, a lotta people's only marker of success is money.

Dont matter how you got it or what you do. As long as you have it you're>>>>>>_________________________

• Upvote 3

Guest phonecharger

thats one thing thats fucked about our society, a lotta people's only marker of success is money.

Dont matter how you got it or what you do. As long as you have it you're>>>>>>_________________________

• Upvote 1

he just says she was on something when she came in and by the time the procedure is almost over she is coming down again and her attitude began to change

don't see how that interview changes anything

I don't even care, if some dumb c*nt wants to get fucking DRAKE tattooed on her head then more fool her, shouldn't be so wasted on whatever in the first place

If she was genuinely psychologically disturbed then fine, if she was just high then it's her own fault and now she's got to deal with that

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

"She was on a pretty good one when she came in, but I think by the time I finished she was coming down, because her attitude changed pretty drastically once the tattoo was finished."

The thing is, Drake will have the GOONS on deck and when he says he'll fuck you up, he means he'll give the nod.

Drake should just chill tho. Having that power is really something you shouldn't want to document, as it comes back to bite you.

swear your such a fanboy bitch of all things famous

its sickening

i don't give a fuck about drake or james cordon or kanye west's new piece and neither should anyone, fuck off with your auto biographies and your depressing artificial consumerist bubble world knowledge you absolute c*nt

• Upvote 3

The thing is, Drake will have the GOONS on deck and when he says he'll fuck you up, he means he'll give the nod.

Drake should just chill tho. Having that power is really something you shouldn't want to document, as it comes back to bite you.

swear your such a fanboy bitch of all things famous

its sickening

i don't give a fuck about drake or james cordon or kanye west's new piece and neither should anyone, fuck off with your auto biographies and your depressing artificial consumerist bubble world knowledge you absolute c*nt

oprah_you_mad_gif.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1