Lots of Money

The New Diaby

You know people who win lots of money or people who inherit a lot of money , I feel sorry for.

Dont you believe that part of the journey to success is the reason why we all live?

How can you go from A to Z without the bcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy

I would hate to be in that position, you wouldn't have a story or a meaning in this world

• Downvote 2

but there are those that use it as leverage for something greater

examples such as alexander the great to donald trump. they have made their fathers philp ii and fred trump irrelevant.

coming from nothing makes you hungry but the desire to surpass your fathers achievements is just as powerful.

even paris hilton has built a brand around her name were she has made her own personal wealth

examples such as alexander the great to donald trump. they have made their fathers philp ii and fred trump irrelevant.

coming from nothing makes you hungry but the desire to surpass your fathers achievements is just as powerful.

even paris hilton has built a brand around her name were she has made her own personal wealth

Don't upset me, no1 knew who she was before her sex tape.

No props need be given.

You know people who win lots of money or people who inherit a lot of money , I feel sorry for.

Dont you believe that part of the journey to success is the reason why we all live?

How can you go from A to Z without the bcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy

I would hate to be in that position, you wouldn't have a story or a meaning in this world

Wormholes = best route.. so if I had the choice to get a lot of money or worry about working, I'll take the easy route.

Don't upset me, no1 knew who she was before her sex tape.

No props need be given.

yes ok, but is what i said lies?

if she gets no inheritance her lifestyle is intact.