Grime DVD's. Where Have They Gone?

Turkish

Back in the day everyone loved to hear a new grime dvd being produced and it was an important part of the scene. The freestyles, interviews etc. gave everyone a view on all different aspects of grime and learn more about the scene.Now I dont hear about any dvds coming out, the last dvd that came out was so sh*t. A documentary on the movement. Who the f*ck cares about you going to pick up Scorcher from pen?Wheres Risky Roadz, Practice hours, Lord Of The Decks, Aim High all gone? Some of the freestyles from the DVDs where the best you will hear from the grime sound.Is this affecting the scene?

Problem is with dvds is that most of them feature the same people on, the makers need 2 do more research 2 find sick unknown mcs Also i have been on quite a few dvds and they never got released, i have no clue why either coz they had trailers and everythingMaybe they dont sell that well?

if i had a camera id just go around interviewin every1 thats been backin grime from day...not all these new ppl...stickyeastwoodlewimacabrejammerroll deepnastythe people who were slkthe djs too , garna, mak, spyro, slimzee, plastician, logan etc

but whats the point interviewing ppl licky sticky?where is he now?
so he can tell people about his experiencewtf is the point in interviewin mr slashhes sold a few eps...seenwhen someone whos bin merkin propa smashin it up from day could be interviewed whos sold f*ckin thousands n thousands n whos actualy done f*ckin sick in the scene n was in it when it was a scene that was fresh and newn man like bigshot whos now doin popthat sh*t would be more benefitial than some new sample guy promotin a music that he doesnt even know the background of...u need people with experience or people who can teach something and say wot they've learnt n give people advicenot smoe new yout promotin his next mixtape thats gona be sold on his road and nowhere else...theres myspace n sh*t for thatdvds r time n effort n money using projects that should have an outcome WORTH buying it for biggrin.gif

Guest SHO FACE GOON

practice hours 2 has been the best grime dvd so farand have absolutley no idea about wots happened to PHTV, but i'd like to see a new practice hoursman like a plus gets his hands on some f*cked beats are you sickand RR3 is meant to be droppin around summer time, das wot rsky said time bk anyway