someone got shanked in Oxford street today

Lenny The Tramp

A conversation between hypocrites about an issue that needs things DONE about it is TOTALLY pointless

Especially when the said hypocrites are adding a little sprinkle of their own racist views to it

/ LOL @ man negging marvels last post you lot are clueless

you're calling people clueless yet you missed my point and than went off on a tangent. . .

won't waste any more time going in circles, if you're doing something positive than long may it continue

• Upvote 1

Guest phonecharger

the way i breathed a sigh of relief that the victim was a monkey

this shit aint ever gonna stop, just let the monkeys kill each other

just look at that fucking video ffs probably the same way my man got pitched

/

all my postive black males just keep on striving and working hard for di p and di change

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

Guest phonecharger

that's fucked up for his family

your son says he's going shopping in the sales and the police knock on your door and say that he's been stabbed to death :

Assuming d Yout was of carribean background

Mum Wud probably bill up a bighead n bun it down

Yes carib families r fucked up [the ones I've seen]

r

fsd

f

xc

zxcxz

c

zxc

zx

c

zxc

zx

v

bc

v

bc

zx

czx

c

zxc

x

c

xzc

xz

c

zxc

zx

cz

x

cz

x

czx

c

zxc

xz

cz

• Downvote 10

<p>

i don't get your passive stance on this.

young people that look like me and you are killing each other regularly,

and we are supposed to brush this off as the responsibility of a majority white establishment that have shown throughout history to not give a fuck? When a white man looks at you do you think he cares about your passport being red or No! were do your parents come from mate's.

what do you define as a  black problem'?

or do such problems even exist?

Africa has been an international problem were $1 trillion in aid has been thrown at it since 1940 but its worse off since.

we should be willing to help ourselves instead of depend on outside help wherever we are

its certainly not a passive stance. I'm merely talking about this foolish notion of this incident somehow being a collective problem. my definition of a black, brown, pink, white a blue problem would be a cultural problemsuch as traditions, belief systems, etc.you have been informed its YOUR problem by the same people who will never accept responsibility for their own "problems" when you look at crimes and issues within that "community" in the same context.Africa may have been 'given' $1trillion in aid with the left hand, but the same people took, connived, or outright stole $10 trillion within the right hand. there are Youth problems, societal problems, cultural problems.. which can affect EVERYONE

A conversation between hypocrites about an issue that needs things DONE about it is TOTALLY pointless

Especially when the said hypocrites are adding a little sprinkle of their own racist views to it

you're calling people clueless yet you missed my point and than went off on a tangent. . .

won't waste any more time going in circles, if you're doing something positive than long may it continue

I didnt miss your point I get what your saying what im saying is your point is not relevant

This is not a problem that is going to be solved by speading knowledge it can only be solved by people ACTIVELY TAKING PART IN CHANGING THEIR COMMUNITIES im sorry but if you're seriously telling me that man talking smack on vip2 is gonna reduce the crime rate you are bonkers

reading this thread as a white man is mad, you guys have some serious paranoia/victim complex going on.

its mad how even before its been said its a black on black crime, people are venting their anger at a "daily mail type reader" and not the murderer.

What were you saying about the Daily Mail brah?

https://twitter.com/johnestevens

I didnt miss your point I get what your saying what im saying is your point is not relevant

This is not a problem that is going to be solved by speading knowledge it can only be solved by people ACTIVELY TAKING PART IN CHANGING THEIR COMMUNITIES im sorry but if you're seriously telling me that man talking smack on vip2 is gonna reduce the crime rate you are bonkers

See you just said a half truth there. People actively being the change will most definitely help. But you mixed this in with your opinion that the spreading of knowledge will not. I also had no idea we were talking specifically about crime rates either.

Ignorance is a disease that should never be taken lightly. It is not like those who fall into this madness are doing so with all the information that someone like you or I have in mind. Don't underestimate the value of knowledge and the extent to which it can enrich the lives of the intellectually oppressed.