someone got shanked in Oxford street today

Lenny The Tramp

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Calm down yes but the thing is ur saying we need a boot camp but really all we need is the legal system and prisons to be run properly no need to start adding new institutions to be like u said run by the same mugs that have fucked the system that's already in place

It's not about giving up on stuff cos it isn't working and starting something new

I don't think I have ever met sumone who had a hard time in prison even guys I thought would be victims seem to come out unphazed by it all that's the problem plain and simple when u got ur piers coming out telling u it's nothing then what's ur deterrent

just read an article about Queen Lizzie I. DM type sentiment didnt just start with the daily mail.

In the 1590s, as the English harvests repeatedly failed, bringing hunger, disease and a rapid increase in poverty and vagrancy. Elizabeth's orders against Black people to have most of them in England deported were an attempt to blame them for wider social problems.

Long live the Queen indeed. daemony started lang time ago

wow @ this thread.

raikonnen you d*ckhead. lol @ uk's the 7th biggest economy in the world. there's no excuse. YOU PRICK. Had to stop reading your posts there.

USA. MOST OF WHAT MAKES UP THE EU. BRAZIL. ETC. They all have fucked up social problems.

Marvell you were on the right track but wtf.. yea because people involved in this madnes make up any part of the electorate. you d*ckhead.

Toney. WTF. Yea.. make all these kids go join the army. make them go afghanistan. . make it compulsory for them to kill asian/african kids. are you joking?

anyway big up everyone @ the daily mail

12277311456g9C84.jpg

it's just too easy for them now.

saddest thing is the people doing all the brainwashing making you lot think it's a race problem, and that it's ok to be racist.. well they don't rate YOU either.

I actually wasn't being racist you simpleton. I am specifically talking the hoodrats, BLACK, WHITE OR ASIAN.

Thank you, come again.

I think you have the problem here, the fact that you automatically assume I'm being racist, is a microcosm of the problem in itself.

lesbian bitch.

oh yeah toney, the army is no solution. There are record numbers of ex service men in Prison,

way more than there were 20yrs ago, with numbers even doubling within the last 4 yrs.

the army or military is a conveyor belt production line that produces men who cannot adjust to the real world

when they leave that useless bubble of lies they get told by their colonels and generals about the world and what LOYALTY and service means

only to be dashed on the street with no loyalty shown to them after their service.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

just read an article about Queen Lizzie I. DM type sentiment didnt just start with the daily mail.

In the 1590s, as the English harvests repeatedly failed, bringing hunger, disease and a rapid increase in poverty and vagrancy. Elizabeth's orders against Black people to have most of them in England deported were an attempt to blame them for wider social problems.

Where u read that?

Long live the Queen indeed. daemony started lang time ago

lesbian bitch.

oh yeah toney, the army is no solution. There are record numbers of ex service men in Prison,

way more than there were 20yrs ago, with numbers even doubling within the last 4 yrs.

the army or military is a conveyor belt production line that produces men who cannot adjust to the real world

when they leave that useless bubble of lies they get told by their colonels and generals about the world and what LOYALTY and service means

only to be dashed on the street with no loyalty shown to them after their service.

It's not a solution for all problems of course not, but if they are of no use, I would rather them in the army than getting a b&b service in jail which is eating taxes.

And I know wars are expensive so there is cost involved whatever way you look at it, I guess I see the army as a necessary evil.

Yeah I've seen a few docs on the disillusioned men who leave the army, high suicide rates aswell, think I saw some stat saying more men died after the Vietnam war from suicide than during the war itself.

But that means ex service men need more support when they leave the army, same as people who leave prison, I guess we are just shit at giving support period.

Raikkonen is mix race and was brought up in the countryside so effectively makes him asian I beg you dont claim to be black again

How the fuck is Liverpool 'country'? You inner-M25 dwelling stupid fucking prick, go shop at Westfield.

Curtis Warren >>>>

/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4176626.stm

Who remembers the Dave King murder? First use on an AK47 in a murder on British mainland. I'm hearing all this talk of AKs in these roadguy's verses and I would definitely believe there are a couple about, but their use seems quite rare.

That is how gangsters go out. They got licked down with AKs in broad day in 'countryside'.

This guy is a victim of the happy slap/shank man fast generation. The post-crack era is a bleak one.

Raikkonen is mix race and was brought up in the countryside so effectively makes him asian I beg you dont claim to be black again

How the fuck is Liverpool 'country'? You inner-M25 dwelling stupid fucking prick, go shop at Westfield.

Curtis Warren >>>>

/

Who remembers the Dave King murder? First use on an AK47 in a murder on British mainland. I'm hearing all this talk of AKs in these roadguy's verses and I would definitely believe there are a couple about, but their use seems quite rare.

That is how gangsters go out. They got licked down with AKs in broad day in 'countryside'.

This guy is a victim of the happy slap/shank man fast generation. The post-crack era is a bleak one.

Curtis Warren >>>>

/