someone got shanked in Oxford street today

Lenny The Tramp

Y the fuck do we always bring race into everything?

I didn't see any black santas this year should I make a thread?

Because the harsh reality is that racism is real, and that is why it matters that Trident miss their Boxing Day. You are too young to see it maybe, you'll get it one day.

Until black people realize there are DEEP problems that they need to fix, they're fucked. You sound like one of those head-in-the-sand type negros.

Nah just y the fuck would u wish another race had been stabbed instead of ur own? Fuck anyone getting stabbed

But the deed has been done already.

Yh i hear that but ur comment is basically saying u hope it was another race that died

You can look at it that way if you wish, but this issue is a lot bigger than what's happened today,

And the adding of the straws on the back of the camel that is racial acceptance and tolerance is sadly in some ways, more important than the life of one man,

I believe child abuse of any kind to be the worse crime possible, if I told you I was indifferent to what races were involved I would be lying,

As if it has to happen could it please happen over there and not ve something else that a certain section of the country to beat us over the head with,

I am gutted whenever these things are reported, but I am more gutted when a black kid is the victim. Or black people are the perpetrators

This is what I mean by adding to racism

Fair enough it's ur view and I get where ur coming from but fink about it for a second that's a pretty fucked up way 2 look at fings

Bruv look at facts...Black youths are stabbing each other over FUCKERY. Two days ago some American coons pulled guns out over Jordans. This is fucking Boondocks shit, what the fuck are people doing it in real life for?

Bruv, watch the Boondocks and relax. As long as you are not the stereotype, and you have a proper understanding of WHY the stereotypes exist (i.e. the social context) then you're good. Passing racial judgments without understand that context is fucked. I would imagine most people on VIP2 know the context that I am talking about, but educated dunces like Peter Hitchens do not.

Trident is flawed cos its still part of The Met.

Trident hasn't changed black people views on talking to the police or being safeguarded by the police.

Trident has failed in building bridges and understanding the communities its suppose to police.

TBH only Roll Deep have profited of Trident, they got a nice glossy music video. Meh.

• Upvote 1

I never got y the police would make trident the idea seems racist itself

Because after a spate of black on black murders, if they didn't, they would be branded racist or not caring by a section of the black comminity if they weren't seen to be addressing the situation head on.

Whereas the ithe half would brand the idea of it racist.

Lose lose tbh

elementiasim but you're the same kind of coon who thinks this is some sort of "black" problem

imo anyone who thinks that is just as bad as man like local who thinks most blacks do that

you were quick to mention black guys getting shot over jordans as a case study that its some black sort of problem

what about the white man who shot 7 people on christmas day also in the US.

is that a "white problem"? that the "white community" need to sort out?

oh and the same type of shooting happened last yr, on the same day

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

reading this thread as a white man is mad, you guys have some serious paranoia/victim complex going on.

its mad how even before its been said its a black on black crime, people are venting their anger at a "daily mail type reader" and not the murderer.

you call it paranoia?

could I safely walk into any pub in this country without the feeling of not being wanted?

could I get on a bus outside of London without having my ticket inspected for 3 times as long as the person in front of me?

would I be able to apply for a job/promotion safely in the knowledge that I would only be judged on my character/ability?

not saying that being white makes your life easy and I am definitely not defending all this 'daemon' talk that has cropped up lately. What I am saying is that you are most likely noticing some bitterness that comes as a result of the treatment that is directed towards many of us for reasons that have nothing to do with anything other than our skin colour.

• Upvote 4

<p>

I never got y the police would make trident the idea seems racist itself

Because after a spate of black on black murders, if they didn't, they would be branded racist or not caring by a section of the black comminity if they weren't seen to be addressing the situation head on.

Whereas the ithe half would brand the idea of it racist.

Lose lose tbh

you're using all these racist terms and trying to justify why something isnt racist :/most white people murdered are murdered by other white peoplemost asians killed are killed by other asiansmost blacks killed...are killed by blacks etc.what is a black on black murder exactly?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

reading this thread as a white man is mad, you guys have some serious paranoia/victim complex going on.

its mad how even before its been said its a black on black crime, people are venting their anger at a "daily mail type reader" and not the murderer.

you call it paranoia?

could I safely walk into any pub in this country without the feeling of not being wanted?

could I get on a bus outside of London without having my ticket inspected for 3 times as long as the person in front of me?

would I be able to apply for a job/promotion safely in the knowledge that I would only be judged on my character/ability?

not saying that being white makes your life easy and I am definitely not defending all this 'daemon' talk that has cropped up lately. What I am saying is that you are most likely noticing some bitterness that comes as a result of the treatment that is directed towards many of us for reasons that have nothing to do with anything other than our skin colour.

Is this really how life us for u fam?

Where u living?

you call it paranoia?

Is this really how life us for u fam?

Where u living?

back in london now, but spent some time in Gillingham/Canterbury among other places

• Downvote 1

you call it paranoia?

PFTPP

Guest petercrotch

elementiasim but you're the same kind of coon who thinks this is some sort of "black" problem

imo anyone who thinks that is just as bad as man like local who thinks most blacks do that

you were quick to mention black guys getting shot over jordans as a case study that its some black sort of problem

it's all a numbers game . I would be lying if i said black on black crime (in england ) wasn't more common than white on white ..

ANYWAY

I think that is a good argument you used. a good argument to be used against racist people or the bootlicking house negroe type , but not against your fellow black brother who obviously wants black teenagers to stop killing eachother and potraying self hate

• Upvote 1

I was there (didn't see the actual stabbing)

Walked into Forever 21, came out and saw Police putting up a police corden and cars everywhere, thought whatever

They blocked off the junction so I tried to walk round the back but they blocked all of the side streets off as well

Turned around to walk back towards Marble Arch and it was sooooooo packed. Took me a good 20 minutes to walk 100m

They had some black boy on the corner, he was calm and was holding his coat and there was about 5 policemen around him

Guest petercrotch

This is exactly why black people should refrain from discussing our issues on radio stations,tv chat shows , the white media etc especially in white countries because we will never be allowed to speak the whole truth . we will always get black balled . trust me on this .

• Upvote 2

Bruv.

You're nuts, I was agreeing with you.

This is a black problem, like paedophilia is a white (often Catholic) problem. Republican/Loyalist terrorism was an Irish problem, drug murders are a Mexican problem, political violence is a Jamaican, Libyan, Papa New Guinean, ZImbabwean, Ghanaian, Ivorian, Nigerian and [insert generic third world country here] problem.

Yes black people need to deal with it! We need more conscious rappers, politicians, footballers, leaders in GENERAL!

Yes Black people getting shot over footwear is a common problem bruv. How about the archetypal murder over somebody stepping on somebody elses shoe? It quickly became a cultural precedent. 'That nigga over there shot a nigger for stepping on his shoes, I ain't gon' be taking that shit no way nigga'.

This was over trainers too brah! You think that's a coincidence?

When Yardies come to this country and started setting pace with their use of violence, young black guys here picked it up, and didn't want to be outdone. Blame the 28s. Jaja Soze knows he is responsible in part, that's why he has turned to God.

TWO BLACK RAPPERS HAVE DIED IN ATLANTA OVER CANDY IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS.

• Upvote 1

Looking at the guy in the vid, doesn't look seem like humanity has lost much tbh.

Fucking clueless drone.

I'm guessing you made something of yourself and now look down upon others for not doing as well as you. . .

Guest petercrotch

Looking at the guy in the vid, doesn't look seem like humanity has lost much tbh.

Fucking clueless drone.

I'm guessing you made something of yourself and now look down upon others for not doing as well as you. . .

The thing is he's a big man and look how he is acting . It's no suprise that people don't care about his life when it's evident he doesn't care about his .

It's not even about looking down on other's . it's the fact that condoning this "roadman" shit when it is retarted,pointless and it's the one thing that is killing us most is LOOOOOOOOOOOONG

• Upvote 1