someone got shanked in Oxford street today

Lenny The Tramp

If you can't fight, hold your mouth.

The weapon is suppose to be the last resort, not the first thing you use in daylight on Oxford Street (the busiest and most cctv covered street during one of its biggest shopping days of the year)...

:/

why fight when you can do triple the damage with less the effort and time

certain man carry knifes casj everyday

if they have it on them they will use - and when ur in a fight etc etc cctv is hardly on your mind

not excusing the actions of these lost boys tho

/

i didnt even hear about it til i saw this thread

tbh i couldnt care less

ive become too desentized to this headline now

God forbid it should happen to me or anyone i care about

• Downvote 5

The Foot Locker chain sells trainers and sportswear, including many brands popular among gang members

Newspaper gives me too much joke, 2nd part of that sentence isn't even necessary... Its like they compete to see who can stupid fucking prick the nation the most

lol

Worst ting is they ain't even lying.

Man are literally dying over materialism.

Guest Chelsea Jack

this yute was scum and on a hype from 12 years old, just gassed off his older brother and thought he was crud

some of the shit this guy has done in his time was disgraceful, when he was only 13 i remember seeing him jump on anothers kids head repeatedly like it was fun smh

another time he asked one of his 'friends' - who was just a cool timid guy -if he could use his house phone, he then cs gasses him, bangs him in the face and robs up the yutes house 'for a laugh'.

Another time he punched up some autistic yute in his school, again for no reason other than he thought it was funny.

he's done loads of shit like this, stabbed up other guys etc. When you behave like this you have to face the repercussions, no sympathy or R.I.P's are deserved tbh

• Upvote 4

this yute was scum and on a hype from 12 years old, just gassed off his older brother and thought he was crud

some of the shit this guy has done in his time was disgraceful, when he was only 13 i remember seeing him jump on anothers kids head repeatedly like it was fun smh

another time he asked one of his 'friends' - who was just a cool timid guy -if he could use his house phone, he then cs gasses him, bangs him in the face and robs up the yutes house 'for a laugh'.

Another time he punched up some autistic yute in his school, again for no reason other than he thought it was funny.

he's done loads of shit like this, stabbed up other guys etc. When you behave like this you have to face the repercussions, no sympathy or R.I.P's are deserved tbh

Live by the gun, die by the gun. Simple tings.

Guest phonecharger

say starboynathan

im not really concerned about what hes done in his past... it would be ideal if he and the rest of his minion semi road types

just keep their fuckery off the live gaze of a million tourists and shoppers...so that the rest of us can at least still muster some self respect

stab each other in your endz not on the busiest street at the busiest time of the year.

• Upvote 1

Rape = Castration

Murder = Death Penalty

Why you trying to reform a man who has killed or raped/molested, fuck that, just wipe man out.

There is no place in society for these things.

Same logic certain killers have tbh

How you mean?

I know you have more than enough knowledge of man doing fucked up shit so maybe you are biased but there has to come a stage where you see this shit isn't productive to society or the world you want your mother or kids to live in.

Some guy tried to jack my mum at the cash machine few years back, my mum ain't easy so she ended up on top of the dude with her knee in his throat and called the police.

But it coulda easily went another way.

Shit has to change.

• Upvote 1

All my posts in this thread have been vindicated. Obviously, I can't verify your statements, but what reason do you have to make it up?

Either way, the guy sounds like he was a real wrong'un. Once again, no sympathy for those cut from the same cloth or his ilk. Fucking hoodrat.

Hope all their type shank each other into oblivion. Ignorant, unambitious stains on society and their race.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Toney, don't agree with Raikonnen. He has no right to criticise our race (which is what he's slyly doing). Stupid c*nt.

Don't be soft in the head. You think the activities these guys perpetuate is of benefit to anyone? It should be criticised.

@Venom,

Exactly, but there's really nothing that can be done to salvage these people. They are fully lost, best thing you can do is to distance yourself from such retardation and condemn it. Worst thing that can happen is people who are not involved in this kind of thing being dragged into it. Once again, any 'gangsta', 'gang member' or 'hoodrat' is subhuman to me. Simply put. It's sheer laziness and opportunism that forces them into the life they live. How can you tell me the State you live in doesn't provide opportunity. Are the remaining population who work their 9-5 chumps for doing so?

And as phonecharger said not dressing like a retard helps.