Guilty Pleasures in life

Eskay Jones

Everybody has them it doesnt even have to be something material but we ALL have them whether we will admit it or not.

Me personally i have a few, first being I like to smoke a big fat fuck off blunt on a sunday when nobody is around the house. 20 quid of cheese in one big philly blunt paper (online order)

I have recently opened a bank account HIDDEN from the missus, with this funds ive started to buy a little diamond collection of jewelley shoutout to the dons in my previous thread who filled me in on hatton gardens.

I like to fuck with my old neighbours whenever im at my mums, i cant stand them personally due to them being filth. so as they are retarded and leave their connection open I log in and slow it down until my 60-200gb files download. usually a week or two and I know it drives it mad.

The last one is only due to them starting drama with my mother whilst I was away and as dons are aware you dont play around with mothers.

• Upvote 2

freebies/goody bags

know nothing useful will be inside other than free pens with the organisations name on the side along with them puzzle cubes but to this day I've never turned them down

freebies/goody bags

know nothing useful will be inside other than free pens with the organisations name on the side along with them puzzle cubes but to this day I've never turned them down

freebies/goody bags