Paranoia?

Bruno Di Gradi

Ok so when i was out like over a month ago i met this female at the rave and like ...shes very attractive and over the last month ive been out with her every week which is not like me at all.

I never spend time with a chick getting to know her properly its usually all about sex and thats just it. Me and her havent had sex etc but the time we spend is generally good.

Anyway...cut a long story short....everythings going good but I'm shook to like put more time into her incase something pops up that puts me right off and i feel like its time wasted?

I know its only a month... i aint looking to cuff that already but at the same time I dont wanna waste time on a female whos gonna disappoint me.

She dont have facebook.... I dont know ANYBODY she knows and vice versa...so its like...because i dont know ANYTHING about her background other than what she says i dont know how to feel really. I'm used to knowing bait chicks dat know other ppl i know, den i end up finding they done sly smut and i just allow it. But then maybe its a plus that i dont know her circle and she dont fucks with the facebook shit.

Shes attractive, and she seems very ambitious in the path shes currently taking *which is also a interest of mine*.

She hardly talks to me first though ¬_¬ but when i initiate convo its fine she will talk for time and then shes always asking me to go out somewhere with her when I do. She's also asked me to come with her on NYE and changed her plans so that I could come with her.

Not even gonna lie ..*besides one story i told on here already...which was somewhat minor* i havent even linked any females within the time i been spending with her and dont even feel too. This is weird for me because this is the opposite to how I am. I feel like I should be listening to Drake - Take Care the way i'm turning lol.

Do you think I should just run with it and see where it goes or let the paranoia get the best of me and not take it too seriously? I mean .. I dont wanna miss out on something good and to be fair i said to myself if a chick is worth my time id definitely give her that and shes the only chick in the last 2 years has got me thinking this shit and i aint even known her long.... very strange.

Anyway this was a long essay and when i said cut a long story short it ended up like this lmao.

thoughts?

Ok so when i was out like over a month ago i met this female at the rave and like ...shes very attractive and over the last month ive been out with her every week which is not like me at all.

I never spend time with a chick getting to know her properly its usually all about sex and thats just it. Me and her havent had sex etc but the time we spend is generally good.

Anyway...cut a long story short....everythings going good but I'm shook to like put more time into her incase something pops up that puts me right off and i feel like its time wasted?

I know its only a month... i aint looking to cuff that already but at the same time I dont wanna waste time on a female whos gonna disappoint me.

She dont have facebook.... I dont know ANYBODY she knows and vice versa...so its like...because i dont know ANYTHING about her background other than what she says i dont know how to feel really. I'm used to knowing bait chicks dat know other ppl i know, den i end up finding they done sly smut and i just allow it. But then maybe its a plus that i dont know her circle and she dont fucks with the facebook shit.

Shes attractive, and she seems very ambitious in the path shes currently taking *which is also a interest of mine*.

She hardly talks to me first though ¬_¬ but when i initiate convo its fine she will talk for time and then shes always asking me to go out somewhere with her when I do. She's also asked me to come with her on NYE and changed her plans so that I could come with her.

Not even gonna lie ..*besides one story i told on here already...which was somewhat minor* i havent even linked any females within the time i been spending with her and dont even feel too. This is weird for me because this is the opposite to how I am. I feel like I should be listening to Drake - Take Care the way i'm turning lol.

Do you think I should just run with it and see where it goes or let the paranoia get the best of me and not take it too seriously? I mean .. I dont wanna miss out on something good and to be fair i said to myself if a chick is worth my time id definitely give her that and shes the only chick in the last 2 years has got me thinking this shit and i aint even known her long.... very strange.

Anyway this was a long essay and when i said cut a long story short it ended up like this lmao.

thoughts?

thoughts?

see now this is what i mean...

turns out she DOES have a facebook.......................HMMMM

she ah try hide sumin no?

her exact words was * i dont do facebook* .....unless she means she dont really use it i dunno ¬_¬ but still ...paranoia

i think i should just allow it for another month or 2 and see where it goes

i cant be making rash judgements so soon its gonna make me look like some crazy brudda..

her exact words was * i dont do facebook* .....unless she means she dont really use it i dunno ¬_¬ but still ...paranoia

i cant be making rash judgements so soon its gonna make me look like some crazy brudda..

be glad she isn't bait.

be equally glad she not in Your circle. everyone You introduce her to will only ever know her as Your girl

"i don't do facebook" could mean "I don't add guys I've just met to facebook, since my facebook is personal for friends only"

if You're gonna stop linkin other chicks coz of this girl, snatch her up and make it official.

be glad she isn't bait.

be equally glad she not in Your circle. everyone You introduce her to will only ever know her as Your girl

"i don't do facebook" could mean "I don't add guys I've just met to facebook, since my facebook is personal for friends only"

if You're gonna stop linkin other chicks coz of this girl, snatch her up and make it official.

be glad she isn't bait.

and let me add, putting all Your time into 1 is the best way of finding something serious (sorry if contradict my previous post)

can't count the number of times i've thought a few girls i'm seein at once have been suitable, but starting relationship with 1 would be sacrificing the others. if all Your efforts are on 1, this can't happen

lol why was his official birth name as it appears on government records needed in above post?

and let me add, putting all Your time into 1 is the best way of finding something serious (sorry if contradict my previous post)

can't count the number of times i've thought a few girls i'm seein at once have been suitable, but starting relationship with 1 would be sacrificing the others. if all Your efforts are on 1, this can't happen

lol why was his official birth name as it appears on government records needed in above post?