Paranoia?

Bruno Di Gradi

Ok so when i was out like over a month ago i met this female at the rave

Me and her havent had sex etc but the time we spend is generally good.

She hardly talks to me first though ¬_¬ but when i initiate convo its fine she will talk for time and then shes always asking me to go out somewhere with her when I do. She's also asked me to come with her on NYE and changed her plans so that I could come with her.

Sounds like she has a dude bruh

You need to bang her A.S.A.P! cos your falling rapidly into her simp catergory right now

1 month and you aint hit it? c'mon son

(Aint read rest of thread so dunno what else has been said)

the lying about not having a fb is a bit dodgy imo, but noones perfect. Take a risk and see how things go.

seems i got it twisted coz she said she had one the other day so i musta misheard first time round

/

she stayed the night at mine on new years.... Could of sexed it... but chose not too.

woke up mad horny and tried to bareback it on some hype.......she ws lik nooo put sumin on ... i did have doms there but i decided not too do it, in my mind that tells me at least she aint doing dumbness and it can be done, but it just wasnt the right time, mainly because i was stil slightly intoxicated.

Don't get it when guys do that. you could have beat her but didn't. She could potentially be the same as every bosh who lets you go through after 1/2 links. But you've delayed to gas yoursel into believing she's not.