Sign in to follow this  
The New Diaby

Boardroom

These cocksuckers haven't made enough money out of us by now?

They been rinsing us dry for 6 years on baited breath, promising the world and delivering card board boxes but to be quite frank I've had enough.

Enough of these cocksuckers and their quick fix - I had enough of gluing over the cracks.

You think loaning Henry is going to make things better?

Using everything from his name and history to glorify a solution to our problems yet they'll be coining in every penny on new shirts and stadium attendances increased,

And we're supposed to shut our mouths and keep quite, a legends back, this is our team improved, attacking conundrums are solved

FUCK OUTTA HERE

HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT

HENRY WAS 5 YEARS AGO

/

Cycle's starting again, we been fucked in our ass for 6 years and I've had enough

• Downvote 1

They been rinsing us dry for 6 years on baited breath, promising the world and delivering card board boxes but to be quite frank I've had enough.

Enough of these cocksuckers and their quick fix - I had enough of gluing over the cracks.

Using everything from his name and history to glorify a solution to our problems yet they'll be coining in every penny on new shirts and stadium attendances increased,

And we're supposed to shut our mouths and keep quite, a legends back, this is our team improved, attacking conundrums are solved

FUCK OUTTA HERE

HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT

HENRY WAS 5 YEARS AGO

/

Cycle's starting again, we been fucked in our ass for 6 years and I've had enough

FUCK OUTTA HERE

HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT

HENRY WAS 5 YEARS AGO

/

hmm not sure why its been negged so I will pos.

Dont worry TalentScout im sure you can find new employers