Sign in to follow this  
Lady_proof

wat u lot got up to at da wkend?

Hey ya wat did you get up to at the wkend boys and girls?Nothing naughty i hope cos i didnt i had a s**t wkend, but i did have the new assissant advisor at work try and chat me up i laughed and told him to fuk off. xxx

haha joker!!i had a wicked weekend....took my neice to a firwork display in fulham on friday.... went to hammersmith palais after.... see nikki s, nyke, welsey, danny c, viper and them lot... was wicked!!1then on sat i was at dv8! that was a brilliant night! got totally laggo, as you do in dv8 wen its free drinks (wen ur not waiting hours for a drink!) HAHA!

nah i wudnt say i suffer from hangovers.... but after a heavy night drinkin - i cant til late the next day and i need to have loads of sleep so i spose it i a hangover in a sense!

well vickie it sounds lyk you and natalie had one hell of a good nite on sat then cos as you may have read natalie is still suffering. xxxHAha natalie. xxx biggrin.gif:D:D:D

i dont think im sufferin completely from sat - i am ill too... and it didnt make matters any better with my only wearing a cardigan (thin 1) on sat to go home in after dv8.... WAS FREEZING!!vickie knows how laggin i was... we were dancing together most of the night with lil lisa! biggrin.gif big it up u 2 :D

yea my weekend was wicked! went palais on friday, wesley j danny c nikki s and nyke were there and fireworks on sat!

yeah my weekend was all good sat night went dv8 ( i already wrote about what happened under pink party topic) lolyeah it was a good nght danced with vickie b, natalie and her crowd most da night i got totally smashed (didnt i vickie lmao -shame :oops: ) .. yeah ended up being sick after club proper fat hangover next day woke up in a hotel an thought omg where am i then realised it was dans hotel i was at ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!! biggrin.gif its was good to see everyone as usual thanks for the glow thingy's nat lol :D

yeah it was a good night apart from some bird tried getting rowdy with me in club girls like that jar my head trying to act all miss mafia lmfao!! grow da f*ck up u sad tart!!!!! biggrin.gif

yeah it was a good night apart from some bird tried getting rowdy with me in club girls like that jar my head trying to act all miss mafia lmfao!! grow da f*ck up u sad tart!!!!! biggrin.gif
innit my sis tammy got called a fat bithc - shes size 6 LOL

didnt do nothing except work all weekend biggrin.gif
:shock: :shock: OMFG UR SUCH A LIAR DAN!!!!!U WENT ON THE PISS IN FULHAM WITH YA MATES :shock: :shock: THATS HOW U WERE STILL AWAKE TO SCRAP ME OUTTA DA CAB IN VICTORIA LMAO :D

innit vickie the amount o times we belled him he was out n about innit!!! omg liar and what made it worse he blew me out that night saying he didnt want to go out omg :shock: nice boyfriend or what!!!!oh well!!! :x